Their Unspoken Gestures

Its been a few days since Reni came back from the hospital and......I honestly hated having her back home....I'm not saying that she was being a pest or anything! Its just.....Yuki won't stop coming over to see how she is. The two's obvious flirting was seriously annoying....Whenever he came, he always called me by the nickname he'd first given me but now.....he also had a nickname for Serenity...

"_______! Door!" I sighed as I walked out of the kitchen and handed Serenity her tea. She wasn't allowed to move so, she was currently living in the living room. (A/N: Cuz like, what's the point of living if you're not doing it in the right room?!.....I'm so sorry for that..….............😩) Making my way (A/N:....(White Chicks Reference) Downtown....?Sorry, I'll shut up now.😂) up to the door, I opened it, only to roll my eyes and sigh once more at the sight of Yuki Yamada. He grinned widely and patted my head.

"Good to see you, Neko-chan~."

"Mm....Stop petting my head. I'm not a friggin cat....Go on now. Talk with your girlfriend...." Surprisingly, and to my amusement, he blushed a bit. With a slight cough and a heated glare, he brushed pass me to go inside. I snickered and closed the door, watching the exchange between the two.

Serenity's whole demeanor had changed. She had seemed bored and a bit sad at first but, as soon as she saw Yuki, you can bet she was a ball full of joy. Her eyes glimmered, her hand flying up to brush her light brown curls out of her face. With a huge grin, she spoke.

"Ki-chan! You came to see me?"

"Of course I did, my lovely *Hoshi~! I bought you a present~!"

"Really?! Lemme see~!" Rolling my eyes at the two, I went to my bedroom and checked my phone. I was surprised to see a text from Mark:

Mark: Hey. I just wanted to know if you'd take a walk with me. I have a lot that I need to tell you.

Me: Sure. What time?

Mark: Maybe sometime tonight. I'm a bit busy this afternoon.

Me: Alright.Ttyl, Oppa.

Smiling a bit, I went to my closet and grabbed my outfit for the day. I slipped on my shoes and walked out of the room....only to see Serenity and Yuki a bit too close.... He was sitting on the couch with her feet in his lap, whispering little things in her ear, causing her to giggle a bit. I grimaced and went to sneak up behind Yuki.  Getting close, I slowly placed my lips near his ear and whispered.

"Remember that she's still recovering. Don't try anything funny." I could see his ears turning ted and I smirked with satisfaction. Grabbing my wallet, I walked out the front door before he could say anything.

​​​​​​As I walked down the street, I shivered and rubbed at my arms. It felt like someone was watching me...Wait a minute.....Of course I was being watched..... Gritting my teeth, I hurried toward my destination. 

_____________________________________________

I sighed as I threw the bag of chips inside the basket of snacks. I was currently inside of a mini mart, waiting for the session between Yuki and Reni to end. Going down the aisle, I saw my favorite snack (insert here). Omo, it was on sale!....I don't have enough money though.... I pouted and was about to turn away from my precious snack when, I jumped upon hearing a loud shout.

"________-Noona!" Turning around, I was surprised to see a grinning Jungkook towering over me. Calming my rapid heart rate, I smiled up at him.

" Hey Kookie. Surprised to see you here. "

"Ah. I was just out to buy snacks. Jin-Hyung ate all mine...." I couldn't help but giggle at his frustrated pout. We continued to talk as we grabbed other products and such. After paying for it, we both walked out of the store. I was still a bit upset that I couldn't get my (fav snack) but....oh well. There's always next time, I guess....