Their Subtle Actions....

​​​​​"_______! Come here!"

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?"

"Just get in here!" 

"Uuuugh. Fiiiiinnnnneeee." Dragging myself out of bed, I lazily shuffled my way into the living room. I scratched the back of my head and yawned, plopping myself down on the couch.

"Alright, I'm here. What did you want?"

"....If you cared to open your eyes, you'd see..." I groaned and cracked open my eyes before they widened in shock and I hurriedly stood up. Standing there right in the middle of Serenity and Yuki was a girl with shoulder-length, dark brown hair and dark brown eyes to match. She grinned widely and held out a hand.

"Its a pleasure to meet you. My name is Dami Crete. I'm Yuki's cousin from Cuba." I returned the smile and shook her hand.

"Its nice to meet you too. I'm _______   _______." Yuki placed a hand on my shoulder and gave a sheepish smile....I didn't like this smile.....it meant he was going to ask for something.

"So, Dami here came to visit me in Japan but, I told her I was staying in Korea for a bit and she cane here instead. However, I'm booking a hotel room and she doesn't really have that much money for one so....Would it be okay if she stayed here? Hoshi doesn't mind but, what about you, Neko-chan?" Well....If she didn't have a another place to go and she is related to my best friend's boyfriend....I don't see why not! Giving her a smile, I shrugged.

"Sure thing. Its perfectly fine with me." Dami gave a warm smile before Serenity dragged her off to show her around the house. I glanced over at Yuki and raised an eyebrow.

"Dude, how many cousins do you have? Especially since you two look nothing alike..." He gave a chuckle and scratched the back of his head.

"She's not blood related. My dad's brother married into a pre-started family. My uncle is her stepfather to be exact." I let out a loud "oh" sound and nodded my head. Suddenly, a ding sounded from my phone and I picked it up off of the coffee table.

Seeing as it was a text, I unlocked my phone and I gasped loudly upon reading it. It was from Youngjae. I had totally forgotten about our singing lessons! I hurriedly ran toward my room and grabbed things I would need for a quick shower. Once I finished, I threw on some clothes, scooped up my keys and shoes, and dashed for my car. Hoping inside, I turned on the car and drove away from my house, not before seeing Yuki's amused smile though........Butt-face.....

Pulling up to the building, I scrambled out of the vehicle and quickly made my way into the JYP building. I've been here many times so, I knew exactly where I had to go.  As I neared my destination, I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I opened the door on my left and was met with sweet music flooding my ears. A smile slowly flitted across my lips as I watched Youngjae play the piano. Did I also mention that he was giving me piano lessons too?

With his eyes closed, his fingers flew across the piano keys. I sighed and leaned against the door frame, watching as he played beautifully. Striking the very last chord, he held it out before sighing and opening his eyes.

"________-ah....You were supposed to be here almost an hour ago...." This statement made me jump a bit in surprise, a cold sweat forming on the back of my neck. I gave a sheepish smile and scratched the back of my head. Guess he knew I was here....

"S-Sorry, Youngjae-Oppa...." He shook his head and glanced over at me, a small smile playing on his lips.

"Its fine. Though, we only have time for one lesson today. Would you like the singing lesson or the piano lesson?" Both sounded fine to me but, I didn't really feel up to memorizing a sheet of music. So, I chose singing. Sitting down beside him, Youngjae turned to face me, a smile still on his lips.