Past Encounters

No one's POV and In The Past

"Okay class! Today, we have a new student joining us all the way from South Korea! Go on, introduce yourself..." The seven year old boy gulped and nervously and fiddled with his fingers as he announced his name, his English a bit off.
"My uh, name Kim Jungmin. Nice meet you....uh..." A snicker was heard as a little girl with pigtails pointed at him and laughed. 
"What's wrong with him?! The dummy can't talk! Ha! And, ain't he too little to be in a big kid's class like this?! He looks like a baby!!!" As the girl continued her teasing, others joined in and laughed and pointed at the now teary eyed boy. He knew moving was a bad idea....
"SHUT IT, KATIE!!!" Snapping his head up from looking down, Jungmin was surprised to see another little girl with (h/c) hair standing up and glaring angrily at the other kids. The girl snorted and walked up to him, wrapping an arm around his shoulders unexpectedly. His cheeks grew red as the girl stood beside him.
"Why are you being so mean to him? The only reason he's here is probably because he's smarter than any dummy in this class! Pick on him again and, you'll have me and Serenity to deal with!"
"That's right! Besides, he's cuter than any of you ugly freaking boys in here anyways!!!" Jungmin gazed up in astonishment at the girl beside him. Sensing him, she looked down at him and smiled.
"Hiya! I'm ________ and I'm 10 years old! Nice to meet you! I don't speak Korean but, you help me out and I'll help you with English! Okay~?" He understood little of what she had said but, if it meant being with the pretty girl who helped him,  he'd do anything. Nodding his head, Jungmin smiled up at the pretty little girl named ________. 
"Okay!" Following her to her table, he sat down next to her and her friend, Serenity. Then, a thought dawned on him.
"You....older than me?" _______ blinked at him and grinned, nodding.
"Yup! Three years older!"
"Ah....You my uh, Noona then...." This time, Serenity spoke up.
"What's that?" Then, Jungmin went to explain as best he could what customs were like in Korea. He then explained to them that he skipped grades and that's why he was in the 5th grade with them.  The three then became fast friends and they stuck together through middle school as well. ______ and Serenity became better at Korean, pretty much fluent and Jungmin became fluent in English. It was when Jungmin got into a fight that, things began to change. He started acting arrogant and rude to others. Of course, Serenity and ________ ignored it as best as they could. It was when he cussed Serenity out that they drew the line. Jungmin and his parents soon moved back to South Korea and the two girls gradually forgot about him. The only one that didn't forget was Jungmin.
Present and Jungmin 's POV 

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder.....and I believe every bit of that statement. Man!!! I SO didn't expect _______ to actually be in Korea. I'm glad she is, though. She's gotten FINE these past few years! Mm!!! I can't wait to make her mine~! But.....Seems like she's forgotten about me.....and she seems to be spending all her time with those idols....Ugh. I know I shouldn't say anything bad about the people I work for but, they touch her and I'm gonna have to have a talk with them.....She was always meant to be mine, shoot! And, I know she won't be able to resist me~! I mean, who wouldn't want to have some of this?! Now....All I need to do is find some way to weasel my way in her life again.... Hmm.....A party planned by the company and a few drinks should do the trick.... Oh, my dear _______.....I promise you that you're gonna enjoy EVERYTHING.....And you'll finally know my love for you.....