Their Eyes.....

I stood there, my mouth wide open in shock. There was no way that it could be true....no way.....The man standing in front of me chuckled softly. With a small smirk, he leaned in towards me, a little too close than I would've liked. My face flamed up when he lifted a hand to brush a strand of my (h/c) hair out of my eyes, stroking my cheek with his thumb in the process. He leaned in a bit closer and whispered breathily.

"Are you that surprised ~? Ah, you really are such a cute little thing ~." I gaped in astonishment at the man before me, unable to utter a word. All of a sudden, he was ripped from my line of sight. A loud curse filled the room as I turned to see Yoongi pressing Yuki against the wall, hand on his collar and a snarl on his face. Yuki, however, seemed to be enjoying his cousin's angry face. With a deep breath, I placed a hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

"D-Don't start fighting. We're in a hospital and its disrespectful...." He clicked his tongue and glanced down at me from the corner of his eye. 

"So? Besides, we're in a hospital, just like you said. He'll be taken care of after I beat him the f-----"

"YOONGI!!! LANGUAGE!!! LET GO OF YOUR COUSIN RIGHT NOW!!!" The shout from Jin caused the said black haired rapper to flinch before he sighed and slowly released Yuki's collar. I breathed out a sigh of relief and looked at Jin appreciatively. There was no need for a fight and, I had a feeling it would've been a nasty one....Glancing over at Yuki, I bowed slightly and gave him a small smile. No matter how much of the chills he gave me, I was still going to be polite.

"Pleased to meet you. I'm _______  ________, a friend of Yoongi-Oppa's." His dark eyes narrowed slightly, a small smile curling on his full lips.

"Trust me, the pleasure is all mine, neko-chan ~." I blinked at the nickname and felt my cheeks warm up a bit. This dude was seriously strange....Serenity cleared her throat and waved at me to come over to her. Once I did, she yanked me down to her level and whispered in my ear.

"Tae and Jinyoung are waiting for you outside. They wanna take you somewhere and talk....at least, that's what they told me...." Really...? I turned to scan the hospital room and, sure enough, both Taehyung and Jinyoung weren't there. Huh.....You'd think I would've noticed them leaving..... Nodding in understanding, I waved goodbye to the rest of the guys and made my way out of the room.

Once I walked out of the hospital, I spotted Taehyung and Jinyoung leaning against my car, their gaze.......on me. The absolute pure, raw emotion portrayed in their eyes when they met mine caused my breath to hitch. I nervously licked my lips as my heart started beating erratically. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little frightened to go over to them.... Shaking my head, I went up to them and smiled.

"So guys! Whatcha need to tell me?" They both looked at each other, almost glaring, before turning back to face me. Jinyoung grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer towards him.

"_______. Come with me. There's something I have to tell you in private."

"U-Um...."

"Yah! You just blatantly disrespected the truce!" I raised an eyebrow at Taehyung in confusion. Truce? What truce? Jinyoung rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue before pushing me towards the driver's side. I yelped in surprise when he pushed me inside.

"Hurry up. Drive towards the park." I gaped at him as he slid in the passenger's seat and hurriedly closed the door, leaning across me to lock them. Taehyung yelled out angrily and knocked on the window on Jinyoung's side. I jumped in surprise at the feel of his hand on my knee, pressing it down so that I was stepping on the gas pedal (a/n:....*starts twerking and singing* slow down, grab the wall, wiggle like you tryna make your....I'm sorry you had to see that....).