:Chapter 5:

:Isabella:

Dalton had killed me by taunting me that he'd be bringing me somewhere. He said we'd be going out to eat but, before he said he had a surprise for me that I'd love. 'It's killing you not knowing what it is.' This outfit is also killing me.

Today I was going to break Lord Valentino dude and Orchid insisted on an edgy yet seductive outfit. I really wished I never asked her. I was in a blue fishnet dress that had a diamond shaped regular material then fishnet sleeves and stomach then going back to the material. A pair of fishnet tights, a McQueen leather riding jacket and then white heeled combat boots. Hidden in my bra was a stake and my small revolver in my boots as I knew I'd be patted down for weapons upon entering to make sure I wasn't an assassin.

I'd sue them if they touched my boobs and boots were never checked. 'Usually ends up with the person being killed as they didn't check everything.' I smirked at that thought as I put my hair up in a loose ponytail with numerous hair ties. It looked alright but looked good with the outfit.

Besides the outfit this was actually very fun, I had never done an undercover job before this would be my first one. It was very exciting too. I had made some paintings for Lord Valentino to 'buy' in reality I'd be killing him. I'd be the only one leaving alive.

I was good at execution so they decided to add undercover to it. Not to mention this had a nice hefty pay better than lots of jobs. 'Probably because it is a very dangerous job making it have a hefty price if you succeed.' Lord Valentino wouldn't even know what hit his vampire ass.

With a smile I turned around in my dorm room and looked at my bed where Maryse was sitting patiently. She had on her spiked collar with the leather leash attached and the red service dog vest on. I also had Maryse take some weapons that they wouldn't be able to identify.

After all they were between earth and hell. Their human or vampire self couldn't access that they weren't that talented. I was the talented one here. 'After all you are the vessel of the King of Hell which is me and I am talented.' 'Making me even more talented.'

Satan smiled at that. 'That is the attitude we need.' 'Confident and assured but, not overbearing like all the teens today. Confident because I have done things that proved my talent.' Satan nodded in agreement with me. Then I went to my side of the bedroom with Maryse watching me.

"What paintings should I bring Maryse?" I asked with a smile. Maryse stared at the scene of hell then at the one with a fiery clock pointing at twelve engulfed in blue flames. That one I made a year or two ago and it was one that just came to me.

"These two it is." I said with a smile on my face. Maryse got off the bed as we walked out of the dorm bedroom. I adjusted the jacket while looking around the dorm room. Nico had taken Angel out to go on a run with him leaving me by myself.

'Don't forget Dalton wants to know if you'll be ok during this job of course.' 'I know I am aware, I'll text him after it's done.' Satan nodded as I continued to get ready and ate a scent numbing gummy that Orchid had given me so Lord Valentino wouldn't smell anything.

Mostly gunpowder and werewolves I wouldn't get in if I smelled like that which is why I am taking the scent numbing gummy. After eating that I fixed the collar of the jacket hiding my neck for many purposes that had to do with my safety.

I had no desire to have Lord Valentino try to stick his fangs in my neck. Biting my lip I decided to put on a leather choker with small studs made of silver. Of course it was blessed or. . . cursed since Satan made it for me. 'Blessed by the devil.' I nodded at that.