:Chapter 11:

:Isabella:

"The First." I murmured as I wrote in a notebook with Been to Hell by Hollywood Undead playing in the background. "Maybe it's a male." I said biting my lip. 'Or a female maybe, won't that be fun to discover.' I rolled my eyes at Satan's guess.

That will not be fun to discover. Satan smirked as I shut the notebook. Angel opened the door and came in and I glanced over. "What are you working on?" Angel asked as she shut the door and moved her braid. "Discovering who The First is while listening to HU." I said.

Angel nodded before getting on her bed. "Any luck?" Angel asked. "Well I discovered that the song Your Life is made from Does Everybody Have to die having sex with Paradise Lost and having a threesome too." I told her. Angel nodded giving me a weird look.

'Yes talking about life and how to live and not to waste a second.' 'Yes, HU makes great songs.' Satan nodded at that as I set down the notebook. "You look stressed. "The First is pissing me off not to mention I have to study for an exam." I said rolling my eyes.

Angel nodded just as the song changed to Gangsta Sexy. "Gangsta, got my diamond earrings, gangsta, gonna turn you on, so gangsta, I preserve my sexy, and I'm packing heat so don't disrespect me." I sang along with a small smirk as the song picked up.

Angel put a hand through her hair. "We will have meatloaf tonight." Angel said. "Good, Ryne got the recipe sent I'll write it down for you later." I told her. 'Meatloaf, the meat that is a loaf, loaf of the meat.' 'Well you have ways to describe meatloaf.' Satan grinned at that comment.

I flexed my fingers as Angel looked over. "I done rip my Sean john." I whispered with a smirk to the song. Angel pulled out a sweatshirt from her bed and slipped it on. The sweatshirt was big on her but not pooling like a dress of course like some can do.

"Is that Nico's?" I asked. "Yes, Nico gave it to me for when I missed him, Nico is at classes." Angel said with a small pout. "Well I'm here." I told her. Angel nodded as she inhaled the scent of the sweatshirt before wrapping her arms around herself as if she was hugging Nico.

"I preserve my sexy and I'm gonna beat it up if you let me, gangsta, diamonds all up on me." I sung enjoying it. 'You are singing about a gangsta and having sex pretty much.' 'It's a good song and I can sing it good if I chose to.'

Satan smirked. 'Do you sing it with Dalton on mind thinking about turning him on and beating him up during sex in a sexual way.' I turned bright red at that. 'You walked into that one.' I didn't answer as the song changed to apologize which I could sing all day.

"We don't apologize. And that's just the way it is. But we can harmonize. Even if we sound like shit. Don't try to criticize. You bitches better plead the fifth. We've been idolized. Role models for all the kids. (for all the kids)" I sung with a smirk.

Angel looked at me with amusement in her eyes. 'Well you are singing.' 'Yes but you can't tease me about it.' 'Yes you are a great role model for kids now aren't you.' I smirked of course I was a good role model. I'm what happens when you aren't afraid to live.

"It's easy to be drunk when it's hard to be sober. I'ma steal your leased rover and pull police over. I'm a mean smoker who reeks of weed odor. Certified street soldier devil on your teens shoulder." I looked over at the radio that I had gotten for my birthday, a blue tooth radio.

I began listening to the lyrics when an idea came to me. "What if The First is trying to get demons to follow in his steps like he's some sort of a role model?" I asked shooting up and grabbing the notebook and at that moment HU's new song Riot came on from the V album.