:Chapter 10:

:Dalton:

15 days.

15 days until Christmas and maybe five days until Christmas break. Then off we were back to Greenburg. I smiled at that idea. 'Back home to where we belong then back to this gas smelling city.' 'It's not that bad you know.' Ash scoffed.

'In Greenburg we only had to worry about hybrids and demons. Here you worry about hybrids, demons and muggers.' 'We are werewolves.' Ash nodded at that excuse before thinking about it. Now I focused on the business class I was in copying down the important parts of the lecture.

My mind drifted off to a two nights ago the dinner with Isabella and everyone. I knew she was warming up to me. She gave me a true smile of course no one noticed it thankfully. 'Maybe they thought she was smiling at someone else.' I shook my head at that.

'They were too busy stuffing their faces full of food to even notice Isabella's smile.' Ash smirked at that. It was true. All of them that attended stuffed their faces like chipmunks minus Lyric and Orchid. Orchid was too cutting her food evenly of course. Lyric was consumed in Derik more that she didn't notice it.

Even when Lyric wasn't consumed in Lyric she kept her head down consumed in her own world. Derik had quite the mate, one who only saw him. And a human who took werewolves and the supernatural species existing quite well. Not all humans could grasp it they just. . . couldn't.

That use to be one of my worries when it came to be one of my worries when I didn't know Isabella was a hunter. I use to worry how I would tell her about the supernatural world and much more. But my mom fixed that without even knowing it.

My mom hired Derik and Isabella to guard the announcement ceremony of the next leaders of the Black Crescent Moon pack. A vow was taken to rule the pack. It was a weird ceremony but had always been done even the first alpha and luna did the vow.

Daniel and Darcia. 'I think our bloodline likes the names that start with D.' 'Our dad starts with J, but there is Uncle Dimi.' Ash nodded. Our mom's name started D. Danielle Ashford. Ashford may be a common surname but it had a meaning as our wolves could have an ashy appearance sometimes.

Alpha Jackson Ashford and his Luna Danielle Ashford, alpha and luna of the pack Black Crescent Moon, the only pack with every single Original Wolf. Blackwolf, Whitewolf, and Redwolf. Of course the Redwolf wasn't as intense as the Blackwolf of course. I bit my lip as I focused on the chalkboard.

I wrote some of that down. From the day I shifted my parents put the whole pack status in my head. 'Both of our parents come from very strong alpha bloodline the one thing our grandparents liked about mom, other than that they hated her as she was a Whitewolf.'

I nodded. I memorized the introductions of the pack. Alpha Jackson Ashford and his Luna Danielle Ashford, alpha and luna of the pack. Beta Alric Kirkwood and his mate Whitney Kirkwood, the beta's of the pack. Ewan Ashes and Annik Ashes, the gammas of the pack. Louis Aspen and Ginger Aspen delta's of the pack.

Ewan and Louis never had children. 'They didn't want one and Ginger was infertile after her uterus was crushed. But Rory and Nico are gonna get the positions, Rory the gamma and Nico the delta.' I nodded I'd be the alpha with my best friend as the beta and brothers as gamma and delta.

I smiled at that idea. Ashford's would always have this pack and now the gamma and delta position. Glancing up at the chalkboard as I went over how our introduction would be except I did it backwards as I wanted to change it up in my mind.