:Chapter 16:

:Dalton:

Like usual Alex woke me up insisting it was Christmas and that I had to wake up. He kept on doing it no matter how much I told him to leave me alone and I wanted to sleep so I gave in and got up.

Isaac was clad in his first Christmas outfit just like Isadora would be when she came over. My mother had woken up like usual before all of us and was in the kitchen. 'Making a fabulous Christmas breakfast with tree shaped pancakes, sausage, eggs and bacon.' I nodded in agreement.

My mouth watered at the thought of sinking my teeth into the delicious breakfast. Now we were waiting for the rest of my brothers to wake up along with my dad. My eyes shifted to the nine stockings that hung on the wall all each different vivid designs making me smile.

'Yes such difference in them and the price for them was just.  . . wow, are mom loves us tons.' Yes there were wolf ones, deer, snowmen, and Santa plus things like that. I had a wolf one and I loved it so much it was just so pretty and stuffed full of things.

"Nico honey watch the food while I go wake up your brothers and father." My mom said and Nico and Angel went off to the kitchen to watch the food in case Hades got balls. Hades had been courting Gracie by stealing food for her as she entered her second heat.

But she wasn't old enough to breed until her fourth heat was what my mother read. She'd be two by then and the puppies would be papered. Yes papered. Gracie came with papers and a blood test was done on Hades and we did all the necessary things to paper them with the CKC.

Hades was found in a box with a dish of dog food next to his friend Aries. Aries was a more of an independent dog. 'Yes he was and a gift from Isabella when she had to rehome him when Caesar came and became a service dog.'

Aries was a brown and white pit bull. He was sweet but he spent most of his time outside as he preferred it for some reason. He was socialized just enjoyed the outsides. Because of that my mom felt very bad that Aries spent most of his life outside.

He came in to eat also during thunder storms and blizzards. Of course a tornado if there was one. 'Aries doesn't like thunderstorms he cries even inside and he usually sleeps with someone or cuddled up to one of the dogs.' I nodded at what Aries said and glanced outside.

Aries was sleeping in his kennel. He had a fancy kennel a large one too. Well it was three dog kennel. But Aries side was bigger. There was the kennel section where he could sit, jump on the fence. The stone floor was covered in hay like usual and the kennel had a heater. There was a back which was sheltered in from rain and snow. It had a nice bed in it that was perfect for Aries to sleep in and had a pillow some stuffed animals, a blanket and chew toys. Each kennel had the same but Aries had more.

It took lots of talking to keep mom from buying him his own huge house of his own. Soon Rory came out followed by Rodney and Andrew. Orchid had stayed the night with Andrew and the two were heading back to her house after. 'To check on things and the property.'

Orchid had been up for awhile and was sitting patiently and smiled upon Andrew coming in. "Breakfast first Alex." My mom said when she saw Alex opened his mouth earning a pout and with that we all went into the kitchen to get some breakfast.

My mom's rules were more lenient at breakfast we all got our food then went to the kitchen table. 'Then you wait for the command to eat.' I got six pancakes, eight sausages, some scrambled eggs and toast. Then I got a glass of orange juice and headed to the table.

In the living room was the Christmas tree which was now surrounded by piles of presents. There were nine of us in total so we tended to have lots of presents. 'I remember that one year that there was so much the presents were stocked up.' 'That was a good year.'