:Chapter 36:

:Dalton:

Isabella was sitting with Nico in front of us as he looked at Isabella. "So what did Nico say to you that set you off?" Nico asked and Isabella nodded before looking at Isabella expectantly. "Please escape Xin hastily and run." Isabella said.

Nico nodded. 'It is very weird. Maybe The First is called Xin?' 'Don't know, but I am sure we'll improve some before Isabella decides to set out.' "Is Lucas ok?" Nico asked. "Yeah he's just resting. He got the brunt of the attack." Isabella said and Nico nodded at that.

"So Jek was a distraction, but he was an ancient hellhound, so in some ways it helps. We just have to find someone powerful enough to control an ancient hellhound." Nico said. We were at my parents house. Angel was in with our mom getting some cooking tips for when we go back to college.

'And when we go back it'll be without having The First anymore. When we go back The First will no longer be a problem.' I nodded in agreement. "Are there any Chinese ancient hellhounds?" Nico asked. "Not that I know of." Isabella said and Nico nodded at that.

"Well Xin is a foreign name, but it could be some code word for something." Nico said and Isabella nodded. "Do you have any sort of thing that connects you to the name Xin?" Nico asked and Isabella shook her head as Angel came over with some food in her arms.

"Danielle made some tacos for lunch and I helped." Angel said sitting down setting down plates in front of us. Angel, Nico and I's plates had four tacos while Isabella's had two. 'You are also feeding me while your at it. Two of those tacos are mine.' 'I know.'

"Smells good, Angel." Nico said smiling at her. Angel's cheeks turned slightly red. "Yeah you are improving very well." I said after taking a bite. Angel smiled a little. Isabella didn't say anything as she ate her taco simply ate it. 'No doubt in deep thought about The First.'

I went back to eating my taco while Nico looked at the notebook biting his lip and taking some bites of the taco and it was delicious. Isabella was watching the wall her cobalt gaze blank with no emotion in them simply staring at the wall as my mom came in.

She was holding Isaac. Isaac looked around at us. "Niko." Isaac said pointing at Nico who shook his head. "No sweetie Nico." My mom said as Isabella looked over. "Angel." Isaac said pointing at Angel who smiled just a little. "Dolly." Isaac said pointing at me and I shook my head.

'It seems that the nickname has set in quite much.' 'I am aware everyone seems to call me it. Not to mention that's all Isaac calls me.' Isaac looked at Isabella who looked over and met Isaac's dark brown nearly black gaze with her royal cobalt blue eyes.

Isaac stared at Isabella before pointing at her. "Isabella, Satan." Isaac said pointing at Isabella. "Isaac she's not Satan." My mom said. Isaac pointed at Isabella. "Isatan." Isaac said before laughing and then clapping in joy. "I'm sorry." My mom said. "It's fine, sorta creative in a weird way. I've never been called that." Isabella said.

Isaac watched Isabella and Isabella raised an eyebrow at him. Isaac's head went back and then he looked at her closely. "You don't scare me." Isabella said watching Isaac. "You got a playdate with Isadora, so come on Isaac." My mom said before walking away smiling at us.

"Enjoy the tacos." My mother said before walking off to go change Isaac's outfit for when Isadora came over. 'Look we will no doubt be seeing Alana and Kadan.' I nodded. Biting my lip I turned to my third taco before going to eating it and finishing it enjoying the taste.

Maybe I'd have a quesadilla for lunch tomorrow. "So how did you two convince the headmaster to give us a vacation?" Nico asked and Angel nodded. I went silent not sure what to say and Isabella smirked no doubt trying not to crack up. 'Well it was quite funny.'