:Chapter 13:

:Isabella:

'It's the last exam Isabella, then you go the dorm and pack up for Greenburg sounds enticing now doesn't it. All you have to do is sell your soul to me and it'll be all complete. Quite simple dear now just do it.'

'You are retarded, if this was real the moment you called me dear I'd run.' 'Hey it's a good selling soul introduction.' I rolled my eyes before focusing back on the exam before me. The last exam then back to the dorm to continue packing for Greenburg. Then out of NYC we were.

I smiled at that thought just a small twinge of the lips. I'd be seeing all of them, Enyr, Flimur, Lucas, and Ryne. Maybe Ryne would let me meet his girlfriend finally. And Christmas including gifts of course as always. Ryne and I talked over all of Christmas and the plans on the phone.

Flimur was doing a huge Christmas dinner at the Ashford's of course. 'Turkey, ham, pies, stuffing, jelly and much more!' I nodded in agreement it would no doubt be nice. So much food and you know presents and family. I had a crazy family but it was family.

A gay brother dating my gay best friend. My psycho older brother who is dating a recovering vampire bite addict. A cooking demon. A witch born centuries ago. Then Derik, an alpha who was a hunter instead of an alpha because he just chose to be as he grew up a hunter not a werewolf.

But he was getting into contact with his werewolf but still had no desire to be alpha. 'Which is good I don't think Akira would want to give it up now.' Akira Claws, the alpha of the new forming Red Claws in Asia. Once one of the most powerful packs. Then they were attacked by rogues and massacred. Some got away Derik one of them. Akira, Song and I believe the other one's name is Huro. I remember Song clearly, a sadistic werewolf who had beaten me in my stay there to find out about Derik.

They didn't have the whole plan very defined. Derik didn't want to be an alpha yet they planned to drag him back kicking and screaming to Asia. 'Didn't sound the most good plan. My plan would to go to him in a calm manner and offer him the position and if he rejects ok.'

'Liar you would of busted the doors down and taken him fuck warnings or anything.' Satan didn't answer that at all. With Satan no longer bothering me I turned my attention back to the exam. Dalton was no doubt at the dorms getting all of his things packed.

We were all to leave by five thirty the latest. It was currently two fifty only forty minutes left of the exam. I glanced at Maryse who laid next to me silently her leather leash tied to the loop of my half and half skinny jeans. One half skinny jeans the other leather.

'Yes you saw those and fell in love and got them. Now they are one of your favorites.' Yeah leathers pants and skinny jeans filled my drawers along with a few pair of leggings. Not a lot though mostly Harley Quinn leggings as my goal was to get every Harley Quinn pants.

Then I had some work-out pants. I even had custom made Harley Quinn leather pants from Arkham City and just regular ones. I saved up money from that over a whole bunch of execution jobs. Yeah I did the most dangerous ones I could find too.]

'Yes that was your biggest check ever.' 'I'm aware which is why I did it. Got all my bills paid, my savings account and then the leather pants that were custom made.' Satan nodded. I did love leather pants but preferred my denim jacket which I wore pretty much all the time including right now.

It was such a nice denim jacket. Worn in so the denim was nice and soft and covered in pins and patches. If I wanted to I could put riding gear underneath it. I only wore leather jackets if it was required or if I wanted to wear it on my bike.