:Chapter 8

:Dalton:

So in high school I use to get these feelings concerning Andrew. If Andrew was being bullied I just got this feeling and tended to go find Andrew. I either found him bruised or being beat up. 'That led to us beating on some bullies.'

One feeling I had was when Andrew had begun to shift. But those feelings had gradually faded away when Isabella and Orchid came into our lives. Andrew and Isabella became good friends. 'Yeah and Isabella took care of his bullies too.' 'Isabella did set a few of them on fire.'

Then Andrew and Orchid mated fully making Andrew gain more confidence with himself. Orchid helped Andrew stand up to his bullies. The bad feelings I got with Andrew gradually stopped as Andrew learned to take care of himself. I rarely got them anymore. It was good in my opinion as it meant Andrew didn't need to depend on me.

With Orchid's help Andrew became more independent. 'His omega side isn't as strong as it use to be.' 'He'll always have it but he can subdue it with his confidence.' But that feeling disappeared and something else happened. I gotten a feeling about Isabella twice actually.

Once Isabella had a nightmare and Ash identified it. I wasn't sure if it was the mate bond or just us being werewolves. But, because of it I was able to walk in on time to comfort Isabella from freaking out over her nightmare.

But it had been ten minutes since Isabella and I had arrived back at the dorm. Now I was getting one of those feelings about Isabella. I had no idea why I was getting it either. I hadn't done anything to trigger Isabella. 'We did kiss her.' 'But that wouldn't trigger her.'

Isabella had been fine when I left the elevator a little shocked and embarrassed but I didn't smell much discomfort. If she had been mad she probably would of bitch slapped me. But this feeling wasn't one of distress either and no matter how hard I ignored the feeling it keep on coming back.

I looked around. "Guess I should go see what's wrong." I said before pushing myself up and walking out of the dorm room. Andrew and Orchid were in the bedroom sleeping in bed together. I'd leave them alone to go see what was wrong with Isabella and what feeling this was.

'Take the stairs I'm not in the mood for an elevator.' I wasn't either so I went up the stairs until I arrived at Isabella's floor. I opened the door and went down the hallway until arriving at Isabella's door to hear something go flying so I opened the door to see a box come flying onto a couch.

Maryse was sitting away from Isabella who was pissed. There was a blue glitter wrap on the table. 'Did someone play an early Christmas prank on her?' "Isabella." I said as Isabella whirled around holding destroyed paper in her hands.

"What the hell do you want?" Isabella asked her tone angry. "I just came to see what was wrong." I told her. Isabella glared but didn't say anything nasty. She was angry. 'She reeks of anger and I think she wants to kill someone. . . or something whatever pissed her off.'

"It was probably a Christmas prank from Andrew." I said sitting next to her. "It's not. First of all Andrew doesn't do clothes prank, he prefers his food prank on Christmas and there was a letter." Isabella said. "Who's it from?" I asked looking at the blue glitter wrap.

I mean it was pretty and I'm sure if Isabella wanted to she'd look beautiful in it. 'But she doesn't like it and I'm pretty sure it's because who it is from.' Isabella handed me the crumpled piece of paper. "Look at the bottom." Isabella said and my eyes drifted to the bottom upon getting it neat.

TF.

"TF?" I asked. "Stands for The First no doubt." Isabella said. 'No wonder she is pissed, I'd be pissed too.' "I thought I could get a fucking break but nope." Isabella said as she snatched the letter back and tore it in half. "Was it a threat letter?" I asked.