Chapter 005

Once they got back into the room, Will explained what the woman said, leaving out the part that they weren't allowed to go find El. (Y/N) continued to paint the woman and while she was at it, she decided to add the background. Will explained what the Upside Down looked like and the girl added in the details.

"D-Do you think she can come into this world?" (Y/N) asked. The two guys looked at her.

"What do you mean?" Mike asked.

"Like the Demogorgon, do you think she can come into this world? If she finds a portal and comes into this world, maybe she can help find Eleven or even fight that shadow beast and keep Will from constantly going back there?"

"Maybe, but she'd have to look for a portal and come through here." Will said. "Also how will we know where she comes out? Those portals aren't guaranteed to be right by your house even near us."

"That's true, plus if you tell her to look for a portal to come out, how will she let us know she's here?" Mike asked.

"You could, and this is just an idea, stay there with her until she finds a portal. I mean we'll be able to follow you wherever she goes, so when she comes out of the portal we'll be right there."

"... I have to go back again?" Will asked the look in his eyes showed his fear and anxiety. (Y/N) shook her head quickly once she caught the emotions in Will's eyes

"No." (Y/N) stated. "Like I said, it's just an idea. If you're too uncomfortable with it, we can think of something else. Maybe you can talk to your other friends. Those two might be able to help a little more."

"Can we call them here?" Mike asked. "They're probably done trick or treating by now."

"Sure, I don't mind." (Y/N) stated. Mike went downstairs to call them, while Will stayed with (Y/N) who continued to paint. She was actually almost finished. She just needed to do the background.

"That looks amazing and so realistic." Will said, earning a smile and blush from (Y/N).

"Thank you."

"When did you start painting?"

"Hmm a few years ago, I loved the way colors could blend together and the way they could bring something on paper to life basically and I wanted to learn to do that. I wanted to get better and I spent the rest of the time doing just that." In a few minutes, Mike returned upstairs and explained that Lucas and Dustin would be there in a little bit.

Roughly ten minutes later, the doorbell rang and Gia opened it. Lucas and Dustin stood there with a smile.

"Hello, I'm Lucas and this is Dustin. We were called here by (Y/N), Mike, and Will." Gia smiled.

"Come in," She moved aside and the two boys walked in. "(Y/N)! Lucas and Dustin are here!" She shut the door and locked it. "Just head up those stairs and the second door to your right is (Y/N)'s room." Both Dustin and Lucas went upstairs and walked into (Y/N)'s room and saw both Will and Mike sitting on (F/C) bed, while (Y/N) painted.

"So what happened?" Dustin asked. Will and Mike explained what was happening with Will and told them about the girl and that's when (Y/N) showed them the picture. Of course, it took a while before they convinced Lucas this was a good idea since as usual, he was very very reluctant.

"Wow, she's pretty," Dustin stated. "So you want to bring her out of the Upside Down?"

"Yes, but that's if she even agrees with the idea." Will said.

"Well she promised to protect you, so maybe she might," Lucas added. The group tried to think of other ideas, but none really worked out, except the one where Will stayed with the girl until she found her way out OR he just visited her and she helped him like that. Will didn't like either ideas, but he disliked the one where he kept visiting the horrible place constantly a little more.

"So when do we do this?" Mike asked.

"I think we should do it during the day on Saturday. That way we can be out all day, tell our parents that we're going to the park or something." (Y/N) said. The group thought for a moment then nodded. "So Saturday it is." Today was Monday, so they had five days before they had to perform this mission.

A/N: Ok so I decided to add this extra part because I didn't like leaving the last one the way it was. I don't know, I just wanna get to the good part lol but I gotta calm down lol! Comment and let me know how you're liking the story so far and please favie! Happy reading!!