Chapter 019

Rihna was looking around (Y/N) room. She was walking around touching things that were in the room. She grabbed a bottle of red nail polish and opened it. She saw the brush and lifted it to her nose, immediately regretting it as the strong odor hit burned her nose. She pulled away and closed the bottle, placing it back in its spot. She walked around and her eyes landed on a painting of hers. It looked exactly like herself and the background looked just like the Upside Down.

Rihna then walked to the girl's closet and looked through her clothes, her eyes then landed on a very cute (f/c dress or shirt). The (dress/shirt) was simple, but it seemed like it suited (Y/N). Rihna looked at (Y/N) pets and as she stared at one of the fish, she felt her breathing speed up. Her heart rate sped up too and her hand flew to her chest as she tried to catch her breath. Will. She quickly ran downstairs, unlocked the door, and locked it behind (A/N: BECAUSE WE ARE CIVILIZED AND I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE NOT LOCKING THEIR DAMN DOORS... I know I'm being extra just let me have this)her before shutting it. She raced to the school where Will was.

~**~

Joyce sped all the way to Will school. She parked on the grass, got out and raced in. Where was he? She went into the AV club room but didn't see him. She heard Max and Dustin yelling his name and turned around. She then ran into the two.

"Dustin!"

"Mrs. Byers?"

"What's going on? Where's Will?" She asked. Just then, Lucas ran in.

"The field!" He yelled. They all then rushed to where Will was. There he stood, with his eyes closed with Mike and (Y/N) shaking him.

"Will. We just found him like this!" Mike yelled at his friends. "I think he's having another episode!" His mother ran to him and grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him.

"Will! Will! Will!"

"WILL!" They all heard and looked back to see Rihna sprinting as fast as she could to the boy. Joyce moved away as Rihna stopped right in front of him and touched his forehead. Who was this woman?

"Will!" (Y/N) yelled, then looked at Rihna. "Rihna help him!" (Y/N) did her best to keep her tears down, but that was slowly failing as her eyes watered and a tear fell down her cheek.

"I-I can't! Not from here. He's in the Upside Down..."

"Why can't you help him!?" Dustin yelled. Joyce looked at her son, concerned.

"Unlike Will, I can't go there without a portal." Rihna's eyes widened. "That juvenile... it came from somewhere. Stay with him!" Rihna ordered as she turned and ran back to where they saw the small demogorgon. She ran as fast as her legs could carry her. Once she got to the spot, she saw the fire was no longer there. She ran in the direction of where she saw it and looked around. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes and tried to sense an opening. If she could close them... then maybe just maybe she could sense an opening. She waited a few seconds. Nothing... She waited a few more seconds and she could feel it.

 A pull. 

She raced to the source and found it. A small opening in the tree. She quickly crawled through the entrance and once she was through, she sprinted back to where Will was. There he was... the shadow beast was trying to enter him. Actually, it had succeeded. Rihna pulled out her sword and rushed to the beast. Once she was near it, she brought her sword down, cutting off the shadows that entered Will. The boy jolted back and fell, unfortunately, Rihna couldn't catch him. She started up at the creature.

"HOW DARE YOU! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" She gripped her sword, knowing she wasn't strong enough yet. If she did this, it was clearly suicide. The beast roared, quite loudly, and turned to leave. Rihna's anger seethed through her veins as she watched the monster walk away. It knew it too... that she was weak or else she would've killed it already. She couldn't fight it yet... which only made her angrier. She looked back and saw that Will was gone. He must've woken up. Rihna stood there... her head fell down as she thought about what had just happened.

If I had stayed... it wouldn't have gotten him. If I had stayed here, I could've saved him. I should've never left. I should never have left

Those words repeated in Rihna's mind. The silver-haired woman fell to her knees and stared at the ground. She should never have left...