Mike

(Y/N) walked with behind the group while staring at the ground. All of this... they risked everything and told ANOTHER person and nothing came out of it. Now Gia knows everything, but she couldn't help with Rihna. In fact, she doesn't even want them to go look for Rihna. She felt something grabbed her hand and quickly looked up. She breathed out in relief when she saw it was Mike.

"Did I scare you?" He asked, a small smile gracing his lips.

"Just a teeny bit." She smiled back.

"You know..." Mike started. "Maybe your sister is right. Maybe she'll just find another gate and come back. (Y/N) nodded, trying to accept that idea. She then looked and looked over at him as they walked back to the cars.

"Thanks Mike..." She whispered. She hugged him, causing the two to stop. Mike smiled a little and hugged back.

"No problem." He whispered, taking in her scent. She smelled like (Your fav fruit or scent). His hand stroked her soft (H/L) (H/C) hair, he felt his heart flutter every time she spoke or looked into his eyes. They pulled away and looked at each other... that was it... that's what gave Mike those butterflies. Those beautiful (E/C) eyes that made him lose his train of thought, they made him feel so warm and dizzy.

Mike's hand made its way to (Y/N)'s cheek. His thumb brushed under her eyes as he memorized every tiny detail on her face. Her bright (E/C), her soft looking lips, her cute nose.

"Why... are you so perfect?" He whispered.

"Wh-what?" (Y/N)'s cheeks were already pretty bright red from Mike randomly moving in so close and touching her face, but what he just darkened her blush.

"You. You're so perfect and beautiful. You make my head spin, you make my heart beat so fast, you give me butterflies. I... how?" He whispered. (Y/N)'s eyes widened. He really liked her. Sure she believed what Rihna had said to her, but... Mike admitting it gave her a different feeling.

"I... I like you Mike." She whispered.

"I like you too." He said, only a second later. The two leaned in, their lips about to touch when they heard Gia and Joyce call for them.

"(Y/N)! Mike! Let's go!" The two pulled away, blushing, and followed the trail out of the forest and towards the cars. (Y/N) looked towards Will, who was looking down frowning.

A/N: So close... yet so far lol. I hope you liked this and the previous chapter, I'm currently debating whether or not having a small time skip or not. But I hope you enjoying the story so far and Happy reading!!