Chapter 031

A/N: Hey guys! Ok! So this chapter has a Will and Mike scenario in it. Now I know in the last chapter, you (the reader) kissed your favie character but I'm gonna keep the partial love triangle towards the end. You'll see what I mean. WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! LONG CHAPTER AHEAD! LIKE THREE PAGES LONG! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Once the final preparations were complete they brought Will in. It was time to wake him up and get some answers. Mike, Hopper, (Y/N), Rihna, Joyce, and Jonathan were all in the little shed with him. Hopper asked Joyce if she was ready and then walked towards Will, with the bottle of ammonia and poured some on a cotton ball. He then held it up to Will's nose who, within seconds, woke up with a sharp gasp.

Dustin paced in the kitchen while running his hand through his hair, Nancy stood against the wall with Gia, Steve was in the living room practicing swinging his bat around, while Max and Lucas sat together in the hallway.

"If he finds out where we are... will he send those dogs after us?" Max asked Lucas.

"He won't find out." Lucas stated, trying to keep his little crush calm.

"Yeah, but, IF he does..." She trailed off.

"Judgement day."

~**~

Will's dark brown eyes scanned the room, still hazy from being asleep, looking for any sign to tell where he was. Once he's eyes somewhat adjusted... he saw his mom and brother. He couldn't move and grunted as he attempted to get away from what bound him.

"What? What? What is this?" He asked, looking around in Will's normal voice. "Why am I tied up?" Joyce bent down in front of him.

"Will, we just want to talk to you. We're not gonna hurt you."

"Where am I?" He demanded. Hopper came up and held up the picture Will drew of the mind flayer.

"You recognize this? Do you recognize this?" Will shook his head.

"Hey," Joyce called. "We wanna help you. But to do that, we have to understand how to kill it."

"Why am I tied up!?" He yelled. His voice got louder and louder as he repeated those words over and over again. He started to struggle against the bindings as the chair he sat in made noise from the movement. "Let me go!" He yelled over and over as his voice started to get deeper. (Y/N) moved towards Mike as she heard Will scream and the lights flicker. Even inside of the house the lights flickered, causing Gia, Nancy, Steve, and Dustin to run to the window.

Joyce frowned and covered her eyes with her hand as her son yelled over and over. Hopper held him, trying to keep him from moving too much and then Rihna spoke.

"SILENCE!" Will stopped screaming and glared at her. The lights stopped flickering and Will stayed silent while staring at Rihna. Everyone breathed in and out after hearing all that and Joyce took in a deep breath. Joyce sat up in a chair and looked at Will, causing his eyes to flicker to her, instead of glaring at Rihna.

"Do you know what March 22nd is?" She asked, in a calm voice. "It's your birthday. YOUR birthday. When you turned eight, I gave you that huge box of crayons. Do you remember that? It was 120 colors. And all your friends, they got you Star Wars toys, but all you wanted to do was draw with all your new colors. And you drew this big spaceship, but it wasn't from a movie. It-it was YOUR spaceship. A rainbow ship is what you called it. And you must've used every color in that box. I took that with me to Melvald's and I put it up and I told EVERYONE that came in "My son drew this" and you were so embarrassed. But I was so proud. I was so, so proud." Joyce paused.

"Do you remember the day that dad left?" Jonathan asked, causing Will to look at him. We stayed up all night building Castle Byers. Just the way you drew it." (Y/N) smiled a little as she heard this. "And it took so long because you were so bad a hammering." Jonathan, Joyce, (Y/N), and Rihna chuckled a little. "You'd miss the nail every time. And then it started raining, but we stayed out there anyway. We were both sick for like a week after that. But we just had to finish it, didn't we?" Will started to push through the mind flayer and started to gain control of his hand. "We just had to."