Chapter 006

Today was the day, today was Saturday and it was the day Will was going to get that silver-haired woman out of the Upside Down. The group met up at Mike's house around 8 am and stayed there for a little bit, going over the plan once more. After Will was mentally ready, they headed to Castle Byers.

Once they were there, Will laid down and closed his eyes, once again thinking about being in the Upside down. The group waited anxiously for a few minutes and once they saw Will's eyes open and he looked around without even making eye contact with anyone they knew he was in.

Will got up and walked out of Castle Byers and looked around. He didn't know the girl's name even to call her, so he just walked around. He felt cold and scared and tried to think about his friends being right next to him, but that didn't help. He was in the Upside Down and no one, but that girl could help him. He walked around the forest and started to hear some chirps. It was so loud and uncomfortable, but then he caught sight of the shadow creature. His eyes widened and he started to run.

The group followed Will, not wanting to lose him. They knew what was going on, they knew he'd seen the monster. He ran quite fast, they noticed.

Will ran and ran, but the monster was fast. He ran and hid behind a tree, trying to catch his breath. That's when the girl appeared, right in front of him.

"Will, are you alright?" He looked at her and nodded. He wanted to ask the question, but he was scared. What if she said no or got upset for whatever reason. "Will what's wrong?" He took a deep breath, then opened his mouth to speak.

"I want you to come into my world." The girl seemed slightly shocked.

"What? Why?"

"I- we need your help... to find Eleven and to keep me from constantly coming back here. You can help me... you can fix this?"

"Will, remember what I said about finding Eleven. She must find you." Will knew his friends were listening so he needed to let the girl know without telling them.

"I know, but you can help ensure that. We can't find her, but maybe you can. Mike won't stop asking and the only way we can find her, without something happening to us, is if you help. You can take your time, but please." It took a few moments before the girl caught on.

"They're listening aren't they?" Will only nodded.

"But I can't leave. I need to keep that beast at bay. If I leave it'll find a way to come into your world and there's no telling what could happen if it does."

"We'll help you. My friends and I can help you keep this monster here, while you help us out there." The woman thought for a bit, then nodded.

"Alright." Will smiled when she agreed.

"The portals. Do you know where one is?" The girl shook her head, then thought for a moment, then nodded.

"There's one in Hawkins Lab. But I don't know what kind of creatures are there. Also in your world, that place is closed off."

"So we'll look for another portal. Do you know anywhere else there could be one?"

"Those things are very random. We'd need to search for hours before we could find one."

"Then let's do it. I have all day." Will stated. The girl nodded and the two started moving.

"Alright then, let's start looking here first." The girl and Will started to look around. They didn't separate, in fact, Will stayed very close to the girl, scared of what could be in there. The two walked through the forest, looking for an exit.

"I-I never asked your name." Will said, slightly nervous. The woman looked around, then at Will.

"I don't have one. I've been here by myself, with no one else."

"W-what do I call you then?" Will asked. The woman stopped and pondered for a moment, then smiled at him.

"Why don't you give me a name."

"Any name?" The silverette nodded. Will sifted through the names he had in his head and one stuck out.

"Rihna (Ree-Nah)." He said, confidently.

"Rihna." The girl repeated, then smiled. "I like it! It has a nice ring to it." The two continued to search for a door.