Chapter 014

"This is so high!" (Y/N) yelled, looking down into the water. She was standing on a cliff edge, ready to jump in. If she wasn't so scared.

    "JUST JUMP IN! IT SEEMS SCARY!" Dustin yelled, looking up the girl. Both Mike and Will were waiting behind her. Rihna swam out to the edge and headed up to where she was.

    "COME ON (Y/N)!" Lucas yelled. The girl took a deep breath.

    "Here goes." She muttered as she moved back a few steps, ran and jumped. The air rushed past her as she fell into the water, falling down quite a few feet, due to the height of the cliff. She came up in the water and waved to Rihna, Will, and Mike. Mike jumped, then Will, then Rihna. Well, of course, her jump was special. She did a backflip off the edge and did 2 somersaults before, diving into the water below.

    "WOO! THAT WAS AWESOME RIHNA!" Lucas yelled.

    "TEACH ME!" Dustin added.

    "That was super cool!" (Y/N) laughed. While they were all laughing and having fun, (Y/N) ducked into the water and swam around. She came up to a cave and swam through it. She panicked a little, she was running out of breath and this cave was a little longer than she expected. Although good for her, she found a pocket of air and swam upwards. Nothing... just a little cave out of nowhere.

"Well, that was disappointing." She muttered to herself as she got ready to swim back. She took in a deep breath and swam back out. She swam to the group and splashed around with them.

After a while though, it was starting to get late and they decided to head home. (Y/N) put her little dress back on as the guys dried themselves and put their shirts back on. Rihna dried herself as best as she could and put her stuff back on. Last but not least, Rihna put her armor back on and put her sword back on her hip.

    "This was fun!" Dustin exclaimed. "We should do this again." To which the others agreed and Rihna just chuckled at. She did something, causing her sword to shrink into a little dagger.

"Woah. That was cool." (Y/N) stated.

"Good thing though, can't walk through this place with a weapon on my hip." They all laughed and nodded. They grabbed their stuff and headed back They were all headed back home when Dustin spotted something.

    "Wh-what is that?" He asked, pointing in the direction of a dog like-creature. Rihna instantly recognized it and it seemed to have recognized her. It opened it's all too familiar face and screeched. Rihna grabbed her dagger, that turned into the sword and waited. The thing started running towards her and all she did was swipe her weapon down, cutting it in half. (Y/N) backed up as she remembered the moment she got dragged into the Upside Down and saw the demogorgon.

    "Th-that's the four-legged demogorgon?" Dustin asked, kicking the thing slightly,

    "Yes. Those things will grow up to become what you call demogorgon." Rihna stated.

    "Wait those things TURN INTO a demogorgon?" Mike questioned, worried.

    "Yes."

    "Y-you said that was the last demogorgon..." (Y/N) muttered.

    "I did. Because at the time, it was the last fully grown one." Rihna's eyes met with (Y/N). "When I killed it, I killed the last one. These are the... teens, if you will."

    "What do we do with its body?" Lucas asked. Rihna took a step back, causing the others to take a step back as well. She placed the tip of her blade onto its body and one single lightning struck it, causing it to catch fire. She did the same thing to the other half and then sheathed her weapon. It became a dagger once again.

    "There, that should burn it all up." They kept walking. They all returned home but Rihna went home with (Y/N). She wanted to stay with the young girl so she could help her through the fear of being attacked. That's where she was going to stay, in (Y/N) large room. Since Gia wouldn't just burst into (Y/N)'s room, Rihna was safe there and quite well hidden.

A/N: this was just a filler chapter honestly... sorry if it was boring >.<