Will

A/N: heyyyy! I've been working on the chapters slowly since school is starting up again for me in a few days, I need to make sure I have everything and gotta be ready lol btw if you're confused, this is the same day as the last chapter.

They all started to walk back and were all talking with each other about something, when (Y/N) walked up to Will.

"H-hey Will. How are you?" He looked at her and smiled just a little.

"I'm good." He said.

"You sure?" He shrugged.

"No... it's everywhere," He started. "(Y/N)... when I took a nap earlier today I remembered a little bit about what happened when it... got me. I remembered Rihna screaming in anger and scream how dare it..." He stopped and sniffled as he let the memories come back. (Y/N) put her hands on his shoulder, causing him to look at her.

"It's ok. D-don't worry about it, she'll be back." They gazed into each other's eyes, which calmed Will. The rest of the group was already up ahead and Will knew if they were too far behind they'd interrupt their moment. Will, in the spur of the moment, wrapped his arm around (Y/N)'s waist and pulled her into him. She let out a gasp but wrapped her arm around him in a tight hug nonetheless.

"Thanks for being here... (Y/N). You're the best." He whispered into her ear. She smiled a little, with a blush on her cheeks.

"I'll always be here for you Will. No matter what." She whispered back. Her heart sped up as they pulled apart and looked at each other.

"You're my best friend (Y/N) and... I don't want to ruin anything..." Will stopped, thinking of the right words to use.

"Why would you ruin anything between us?"

"D-do you like Mike?" (Y/N) was taken aback by his question. She thought for a moment. She did. But she liked Will too.

"I... I like you both..." She said, barely above a whisper. She saw Will's cheeks turn red, but his eyes, they looked to the side. They looked towards Mike who was walking with Dustin and Lucas. Will chest burned with jealousy, Mike had Eleven so why did he need to take (Y/N) away from him? Will took a deep breath and looked at (Y/N).

"I like you. I really really like you."

"Really?" Rihna was right, for whatever reason, (Y/N) thought that Rihna might have been lying. Or maybe she read them wrong, but no... (Y/N) was the one in the wrong and she couldn't be happier. (Y/N)'s lips turned upwards into a smile and she hugged Will again. Will wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly. Even with this shadow monster after him, he was going to make it and be happy with (Y/N). He was going to fight this monster... he was going to fight and he was going to win. He pulled away and gazed into (Y/N)'s beautiful (E/C) eyes.

"I promise I'll win." He declared. "I will win (Y/N). I'll fight this shadow monster and I'll win... for you." She took Will's hands and smiled.

"I'll count on it."