Will

(Y/N) walked towards Will and touched his face. He looked so peaceful while sleeping, but obviously, he wasn't due to that stupid shadow monster. She felt relief wash over her as her fingers brushed against his cheek. She was alive to see him again. All thanks to Rihna too. The fear that ran through her body during the run from the demodogs scared her to her core. She didn't think she would make it back. She thought that was the last time she'd ever see her sweet little Will. She could feel everyone watching her but that didn't stop her.

"We'll save you, Will," She whispered. "And then we'll talk..." She leaned in close. "I like you Will... so please fight and fight hard... for me." She leaned closer until their lips met. But it was cut short when they heard loud screeching and that's when a car came to halt. Rihna and Hopper both grabbed Bob and rushed him to Hopper's car.

A/N: I know super short, but remember they have a really small window to do anything since the car comes to get them all. Sorry lol. Also, school's started up and although I have it only Monday's and Wednesday's, I have lots of homework so it'll need my utmost attention! But I will post as much as I can. Happy reading!