Epilogue

~Three months later~

Gia had invited all of their friends to her place for lunch. By all friends... Mike, Nancy, Will, Jonathan, Joyce, Dustin, Lucas, Max, Steve, Eleven, and Hopper. The girls were placing the finishing touches on the lunch table and throughout their living room when they heard the doorbell ring. They cheerfully walked to the door and opened it, letting the guests in. Slowly everyone arrived, some bringing small gifts and others bringing extra food. Once they were all here, they talked and enjoyed the night then prepared for lunch. (Y/N) and (Mike/Will) were officially a thing, well had been since the Snow Ball.

As they were all seated, they heard the doorbell ring. They stopped and looked towards the door.

"I'll get it." Gia then smiled and walked to the front door and opened it. Everyone waited in silence but didn't hear a thing.

"Gia?" (Y/N) called. Slowly they heard footsteps and Gia came to the door with a look on her face.

"What happened?" Hopper asked standing up. They were all worried, but she moved aside and a figure appeared in the doorway. Multiple gasps were heard throughout the group. (Y/N) teared up as she ran to the person and hugged her.

"I knew you'd come back, Rihna."

A/N: Well this is it. This is the last chapter T^T it's been a long but fun journey. I started this book December 9th and now It's February 7th and we've finally reached the end. I really hope you guys liked this book.  Thank you for reading and leaving comments and favoriting. I really appreciate it all!! Thank you for sticking with me and thank you for 7k reads! I really hope you've enjoyed my work! Happy Reading!!