Chapter 018

"N-no! RIHNA! (Y/N)!" He yelled. He ran and ran, occasionally looking back only to see the shadows still following. He ran down the long corridor and came up to a set of double doors. He burst through them and kept running. Once he got outside to a clearing... he realized there was nowhere to run. It would follow him anywhere he went. He remembered back to what Rihna did. She stood her ground... but then again Rihna had a glowing purple weapon. He did not. Then he remembered Bob's words. Maybe if he stood up to this thing and showed it he wasn't a target, it would leave him alone. Like Rihna, she always stood up to him.

"Only this time, I didn't run," His voice repeated in his head. Will slowed down and came to a stop. His eyes wide with fear. "This time, I stood my ground." Breathing heavily, Will turned around. All the could think of in that moment was Rihna, (Y/N), and the shadow monster. Then he saw one of those things. The shadow monster. It screeched as it opened it's arms and looked towards Will.

"I said, "Go away. Go away!" Bob's voice yelled in Will's mind. So he followed what Bob said.

"Go away!" He screamed. But the shadow monster wasn't stopping. It didn't even slow down. "Go away!" Will yelled again, not moving an inch. "Go away! Go away! GO AWAY! GO AWAY!" Will yelled over and over and over, tears flooding his eyes. What else could he do? The boy screamed go away over and over again. The shadow monster reached out an arm and it swirled and moved towards little Will. He saw a tornado of shadows come towards him and suddenly he was engulfed in it all. He fell silent and then it started to reach out to him...

"Easy-peasy right?"

"Easy-peasy."

"Just like that." Bob snapped.

Mr. Baldo was a nightmare, a figment of Bob's imagination. But the shadow monster was real. Very real. 

A/N: OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 739 READS AND 62 VOTES !! SEEING THEM JUST WARMS MY HEART !! I hope you guys are liking the story so far and please let me know if there is anything I can improve on! Happy reading!!