Chapter 1

~Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that when you start this book my writing really sucks! It gets so much better and detailed as you keep reading so please I suggest you stay with the story and continue! In the beginning the twists and stuff don't make a lot of sense but it will add up at the end. It starts getting really good!!!~
Also if I don't specify it anywhere they live in North Carolina a little bit away from Hayes and Nash.
~At the top is what the girls would look like! The blonde is Anna and the Brunette would be Macy!~

~~Annalise's POV~~

I can't believe tomorrow we were leaving for magcon!! It was going to be the best time ever. We would get to meet our idols. I was at Macy's house packing up my clothes when my phone rang.

I picked it up as answered, while folding my favorite shirt.

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Annalise Simpsion?" A male voice asked.

"Yeah can I ask who is calling?"

Macy looked and me and mouthed 'who is calling'. I gave her a shut up look and listened for the person to reply.

"This is Cameron Dallas from magcon."

I didn't know what to think! Your kidding right. Okay whatever yeah "Cameron Dallas" was callin me. Was some one tricking me? Or was I dreaming? My inner fan girl was ready to explode!!!! I answered not wanting to be rude. I mean who would make that first impression.

"Well hi can I help you?"

"Well I saw your tweet about coming to magcon and I was wondering if you and your friend wanted backstage passes? I mean you two are pretty famous and Bart would probably like to meet you too."

"Yeah totally that would mean the world to me" This is so cool we finally have a chance at getting even bigger with fame wow.

"Ok well let me know when your down here by DMing me and ill meet you guys somewhere"

"Ok bye"

I know I should've started with this, but me and Macy are twitter and YouTube famous. We've been making videos since we were 12 and started twitter at 14. We both have over
5million followers including Cameron Dallas and Matthew Espinosa. One day we started our channel just for fun and it just exploded. We would do challenges and really fun things together. We got together with other you tubers a lot and made hilarious. I am literally in love with Cameron but I would never say it to him it would be embarrassing and I would probably receive a lot of hate. I turned to Macy to tell her the good news.

"Macy I have some thing really important to tell you!"

~~Macy's POV~~

"What?!?" I shrieked loudly.

"Well that was just Cameron Dallas on the phone and he is giving us backstage passes!"

I started to respond but immediately felt really dizzy and started to black out when I heard Annalise calling my name.

•Hey I just wanted to let you guys know that I will try to update daily and please leave suggestions and ideas. So I will update ASAP and just kinda add a lot so check regularly thx again! Also all of the chapters up right now are being edited but there isn't much to fix so you can still read them•