Chapter 25

~~Anna's POV~~

After me and Macy's long day shopping we finally arrived back at the hotel and got all of our bags into our rooms we decided to all meet in Nash and Cameron's room. Hayes and Lupe had apparently gone on a little date. I was so happy for them. Ugh cute relationships. We all sat in a circle mainly on our phones and I was making those glitch vines of everyone, let me just say they came out hilarious. I saw Nash look up.

"Truth or Dare anyone?" He searches everyone's eyes for an answer. A lot of 'sure's' and 'whatevers' were thrown around. I put my hands out.
"Phones everyone, no distractions tonight!" Groans were heard and I just laughed setting the phones behind me under the bed.
"Okay who first?" Taylors hand shot in the air and he started yelling 'me, me, me!!!" Over and over.
"Okay Gilinsky truth or dare?"

~~Gilinskys POV~~

"Truth." Definitely not going for that dare. I was to tired and didn't really feel like getting kicked out of a hotel tonight.
"Do you like someone in this room if so, who?" He smirked most likely knowing the answer. Damn it taylor. My palms were getting sweaty and I answered.
"UmmmmmyeahsoIlikeAnna." There done. Quick and quiet.
"I don't think we could hear you." Johnson says winking at me. Really.
"I. Like. Anna. " From the corner of my eye I saw Cameron tense up and I looked over to Anna and she was smiling at her lap picking at her nails. I blushed and she looked up catching me staring.
"Okay let's just finish this game!" Cameron quickly huffs out clearly jealous. His is gonna be a long trip.

•THERE IT IS. THATS WHAT GILINSKY WAS GOING TO TELL ANNA. OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1.01k READS IT MEANS SO MUCH I WAS HAVING A HEART ATTACK WHEN I SAW THAT ILL BE UPDATING AND EDITING MORE OFTEN NOW I HAVE A REAL MOTIVATION. SHOW THIS STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS ANS MAYBE WE CAN GET THIS TO 2k READS BY THE END OF THE YEAR LOVE YOU GUYS•