Chapter 23

IMPORTANT~~~~~ So you guys know how in the one chapter there was the unknown POV? Well that was the one waiter who tried to sabotage Anna and Cams date and then had the gun. So I did take care of that and she wasn't too important. So yeah I just wanted to let you guys know about that!!!!

~~Macy's POV~~

I feel like Anna's been ignoring me a lot. She's always with the boys or Lupe. I'll have to talk to her about it. Right now we were at the airport getting ready to head to LA for the next meet and greet. On the plane it was four seats in a row so it went Cam, Anna, Me, Nash. Everyone had their headphones in so I tapped Anna on the shoulder. She took her headphones out and smiled at me. She saw my upset face and frowned shortly after.

"What's wrong?" She asked looking me straight in the eye so I couldn't lie, which I wasn't planning on anyway.

"I feel like we never get to spend time together any more your always with the guys or Lupe and I feel like we are starting to grow apart!"

"You know what? Your right. I am so sorry!! How about when we get to LA we have just a me and you day. We can go to the beach, shopping, anything!" She said smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Okay." I said.
"Okay." She said. We both looked at each other and laughed. Love the fault in our stars. We talked for a little and she said she was tired so she put her head on Cams shoulder-who was already asleep- and just like that she was out. Nash was still up so I turned to him. He took his headphones out and looked at me.

"So I was thinking, I know this isn't the best place to ask but do you wanna go on a date in LA?" His blue ass eyes staring into mine. I grinned.

"Of course." I leaned my head on his and shortly after fell asleep. When I woke back up we were in sunny California.

•Sorry for the short update I'll update again soon. And omg the whole Alex from Target thing is hilarious. Am I right or am I right? Love you guys thanks for almost 800 reads!!!