Chapter 10

Camerons POV~~~~

Nash followed me out of the room.

"Dude what were you thinking?" I asked

" I didn't know she lost her memory you could have been a good friend and told me!" I was pissed at Nash why wouldn't he tell me.

"Yeah well"- we were interrupted by a couple of doctors pushing a gurney and frantically running around I got a glance at who it was. - OH SHIT! ANNA!!! I grabbed a doctor by his arm

"WHATS WRONG WITH HER?" I screamed.

"Sir I'm gonna need you to clam down we can't tell you anything at the moment because you aren't family." Ugh. I ran past him and sat in the waiting room while she was wheeled into surgery. What's wrong with her??? Nash sat down next to me with tears in his eyes.

"You know what is wrong with her don't you?" Feeling my face starting to get red.

"Yes...." Nash said so quiet I could barley hear him.

"WHAT"

"She may or may not have cancer and yeah so she blacked out." He said talking really fast.

"I CANT BELIEVE MY BEST FRIEND WOULDN'T TELL ME WHATS WRONG WITH HER!!!!!"

"I'm sorry it's just I knew you would freak out and- " he was cut off short because Macy came running in with tears flowing down her cheeks.

MACYS POV~~~~

First in a car accident then cancer!!! MY BESTFRIEND!!! I could hear Nash and Cameron fighting in the waiting room so I ran out with tears running down my face. I can't believe they had the nerve to fight when my BESTFRIEND in the hospital possibly dying. WAIT!!! This is the real reason she passed out that day when Cameron called. I sat down next to Nash and he pulled me close to him and kissed the top of my head. I think I'm in love with him.

• Hey sry this is kinda short but I just wanted to get some filler stuff in BUT NASH AND CAMERON ARE FIGHTING????? MACYS IN LOVE WITH NASH STUFF IS GETTING INTENSE HOPEFULLY U GUYS ARE LIKING THIS STORY SO FAR LUV U GUYSSSS😘😘✌️•