Chapter 16

~~Anna's POV~~

Today was another day for the event. There wasn't anymore drama everyone was somewhat on speaking terms. Well except for me and Cameron. Nash and Macy were still dating and I'm pretty sure Hayes likes Lupe. #mash was trending on Twitter and it was adorable. I showed it to them on the way down into the lobby and they both blushed. For today I was wearing light wash jeans with a pineapple crop top and white vans(at top). Macy was wearing a light blue lace skater shirt with a cream collared long sleeve with white and gold studded sandals. We have a little bit of a different sense of style. We were all walking down to the venue and we could already hear the screaming. We started making our way past all of the girls and the security and I could hear saying stuff about me and Macy.

'Slut'

'What is she wearing?'

'Ew what is that'

'I don't even like Macy or Anna'

Well damn they could have made that last one a little more subtle. Tears started brimming my eyes and I looked over to Macy to see the same thing. We told the boys we would meet them there and went to the bathroom to wash our faces.

~~Cameron's POV~~

I could hear all the fan girls whispering and saying stuff about Anna and Macy. I wanted to say something or stick up for them, but I couldn't. Someone was watching.

~~Unknown POV~~

Why are the girls doing this. They were just supposed to say things about Anna not Macy. Damn it. This plan has to be perfect. Goodbye little miss perfect.

•Hope you guys like this little twist. I'll be updating soon and thank you so much for 400 reads it means a lot always leave comments if you have something to say!•