Chapter 11

~~Cameron's POV~~

I feel so lost without her. She's been in a coma for about two weeks and they aren't sure if she will wake up. I'm hoping she does she's my everything. I was currently sitting in a chair next to her hospital bed with her small fragile hand in mine. I was texting some of her family and friends so that they knew what was going on. All of a sudden her hand tensed up. Was I feeling things? Her eyes started to flutter open.

~~Anna's POV~~

Everything was black. The last words I remember we're "she might have cancer..." NO! Not me why me why cancer why this?!?! I tensed up and I could suddenly start to see and my eyes fluttered open.

"Nash get in here" I heard cameron yell. Wait cameron. I REMEMBER EVERYTHING!!!

"I remember" I mumbled.

"WHAT" Cameron screamed??!?

"I remember" a big smile came onto my face and Cameron ran over and hugged me. Seconds later joined by Nash and Macy. We all had a sad little reunion type thing until the doctor came in. Oh no.

"I'm really sad to tell you this but.... YOU DONT HAVE CANCER!!" All of a sudden Buckwild came on and everyone started dancing and twerking. Except for me because I couldn't really move. HA. HA.

~~Macys POV~~

Wow I love dancing. I'm so glad Anna is ok!!! She's my best friend and I don't know what I would do without her :)

~~Cameron's POV~~

"Hey guys can I have a second alone with Anna?" They all mumbled sure and walked out. Anna gave me a weird look and then I started talking.

"Anna I'm so glad your ok you honestly mean so much to me and I don't know what I would do without you. I really want to get to know you better. Would you like to go on a real date once you get out of here?"

~~Anna's POV~~

My face lit up!

"OF COURSE CAM" I never knew he felt this way but I definitely love him. Not just a fangirl type of love but a real love.

• I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE BUT SCHOOL STARTED AND SO DID TWO OF MY SPORTS SO IM REALLY BUSY BUT IM GOING TO TRY TO UPDATE DAILY OR WEEKLY😘😘 ALSO IF THIS GETS 10 OR MORE STARS ILL UPDATE AGAIN😏😏😏•