Chapter 20

~~Anna's POV~~

We have been in the hospital with Cam for about 2 weeks now. Everyones been crying. His family came down to see him because it's pretty serious. We take turns sleeping and getting food incase he wakes up. If he wakes up. No! Anna don't think like that he will I know he will. For me.

The doctors said there was only a 10% chance he would make it. Apparently he lost to much blood and the wound was infected pretty bad. All I did was cry. I pulled up a chair next to his hospital bed and held his hand. I made sure no one was in the room when I started talking.

"Cameron Alexander Dallas, I don't know if you can hear me or not but let me just say I love you. Before I met you in person I fell in love with you. It became stronger when we actually met each other. I thought you felt the same way but when you were with that other girl you hurt me pretty bad. All the fun and scary memories we had I will never forget about. Your personality and smile were my favorite things about you Cam. I still love you and I always will. Just please make it for me. For the guys. Everyone on the magcon tour your family. We all need you Cameron and I can't imagine a world without you. I love you so much"

It was kinda quite except for the humming and beeping of the machines hooked up to his lifeless body. He was really pale and there were large bags under his eyes. I swear for one second I heard him whisper "I love you Anna" but I was most likely imagining things. I held his hand and fell into a deep sleep next to him. In a way it was peaceful and comfortable. Cameron Alexander Dallas died at 2:48 that night.

•So guys I'm crying so hard right move the story does go on trust me it's no where near done I hope you love this story as much as I do. Sorry I can't keep waiting I'm crying so hard I can't see he screen very well. Love you guys•