Chapter 24

~~Macy's POV~~

We finally landed and got situated in the hotel and me and Anna decided to go get our shop on. We both put on high waisted shorts and a floral tight crop top. I put on black vans and she put on white ones. We grabbed our wallets and phones while notifying the guys and Lupe that we were heading out. I have nothing against Lupe but sometimes it seems like she is trying to steal Anna from me. We got into the limo that drives us places for Magcon and told the driver just to take us to the nearest shopping center. He nodded and we were on our way.

~~Anna's POV~~

I was honestly happy to be hanging out with Macy I felt bad I haven't been paying that much attention to her and really we went on this trip together. When we got to the mall we first of course went to Forever 21 and I got some really cute cardigans and a couple pairs of sweatpants. It felt like forever since we have talked and we really just caught up on stuff.

~~Lupes POV~~

Hayes asked me out on a date today and I was freaking out!!! The other girls were out shopping so I had no advice on what to wear. OH WAIT MAHOGANY. I grabbed my phone and texted her to come back over. After literally 5 seconds she knocked on the door.

"What's the emergency girl?" She asked jumping onto the bed.
"I have a date with hayes tonight." I looked down blushing and a huge grin came onto her face.
"OMG AWWW THATS AMAZING ILL HELP YOU WITH THE PERFECT OUTFIT." She grabbed my hand pulling me over to the suitcase I brought along with me. She picked out some light wash highwaisted shorts, a black crop top, my red and blue oversized flannel, along with my red vans and a black choker. I put it on and then Mahogany lead me into the bathroom and started curling my hair. When she was done I applied some natural make up. Damn I looked good. I grabbed my phone and some money and as if on cue I heard a knock on the door.

"Good luck!!!" Mahogany squealed and gave me a quick hug before pushing me towards the door. When I opened it Hayes was standing there smiling.

~~Hayes POV~~

When I opened the door I automatically smiled. Lupe looked beautiful.

To be continued...