Chapter 31

~~Nash's POV~~

Months.
For months I didn't call or text her. I was such an idiot. I let the love of my life fall right through my finger tips. Everything I said to her she probably thought was a lie. I had to get her back, Macy means everything to me. I saw her and Anna making a break for their car when we were mobbed. I felt so bad. I feel like Cam really likes Anna too.

I'm going to find a way to win her back if it's the last thing I do. Me and Cams house was pretty close to where they were staying so I walked down to the hotel they were chilling at and went up to the front desk. A bored lady immediately gave me her room number not even caring if I could be a murderer or something.

I hopped in the elevator and made my way to the 6th floor. As soon as I made my way out I saw Macy walking towards my way with a few dollars in her hand. She was probably heading down to the cafe. She meant eyes with me and immediately turned around and tried to swift walk but broke into a full on run. I caught up easily and grabbed her arm, pulling her around to face me. I was shocked to see she had tears running down her face.

"6 months Nash!" She sobbed. "I waited for a call, a text, anything to even signify you still knew of my existence, but you not communicating with me just showed we were done."

"But Macy I-" she cut me short.

"I get it Nash you were out in Hollywood and LA living the life. You were so caught up with being famous that you couldn't stop and text your girlfriend! I completely get it. Goodbye Nash I'll see you around I guess." And with that she turned around and left me in the middle of a hotel hallway with tears threatening to spill over the brims of my eyes.

~~Cams POV~~

Stupid, I'm just plain stupid. I let the girl I love the most leave my life. And to top it off we get mobbed right then and there. I needed to talk to her. I would do anything to have her amazing bubbly personality back in my life but she probably hates me.

After everything I did to her and I never tried calling her for almost a whole year! I need her back.

I wish we were still in MAGCON it would make things so much easier and I heard the jacks weren't in anymore either. Hopefully they would still come out and visit us. Hayes definitely missed Lupe even though I could tell he tried his hardest not to get upset. We would start taking about girls or photo shoots and he would get this glazed over sad look in his eyes. We all made mistakes but there was still time and time is what we needed. Hopefully Katie wouldn't interfere.

DUN DUN DUN!!! WHO IS KATIE LMFAO CLIFF HANGER.

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER LOSERS LETS GET THIS TO 1.5k READS WE ARE ALMOST THERE!!!!

THE BOOK ONLY HAS MAYBE 10-20 CHAPTERS LEFT SO BE PREPARED.

LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3