Chapter 14

~~Anna's POV~~

I must have dozed off waiting for Gilinsky to come back because before I knew it I was woken up by fight In the hallway. I ran and opened the door and saw Jack and Cam fighting of course. I tried to break it up but it wasn't working. I ran and knocked on Nash's door him and Macy and him came running out so I grabbed gilinsky and nash grabbed Cam. Macy helped me. We finally got them apart and cleaned up. I was sitting on my bed waiting for them to all come back and Cam entered by himself.

"Anna can I talk to you please?" He pleaded.

"I don't know can you?" I smirked at him and all I saw was sadness.

"I'm so sorry, your a beautiful girl but I don't think this will work out. I'm a player that's all I'll ever be you need to understand that. I never stay with girls. I cheat, lie, breakup, disappoint. There is no need to try to stay with me or really even forgive me. So stop trying because I've already made you sad enough and I don't want to hurt you more. I'm truly sorry Anna for everything I've done."

I pulled him in for a hug. I understood. One of my other friends had gone through this before. She fell in love with the player. I was actually thinking about inviting her up to magcon. She would probably love it. Her name is Lupe and she was my neighbor, but she was 15 like hayes. They would probably hit it off. I would have to call her before I go to bed. After the whole thing with Cam I walked into the hallway and saw a very pissed off gilinsky pacing. I went up and hugged him and he immediately calmed down. I thanked him and he kissed the top of my head. I walked back into my room and got ready for bed. I put on a purple magcon tshirt and black spandex and brushed my teeth. When I got under the covers I grabbed my iPhone off the nightstand and called Lupe. We arranged everything she would get on a flight tonight and be in by tomorrow morning and we could hang out so I could introduce her to hayes. She was friends with Macy as well so we could go to the mall ect. I plugged my phone in and fell into a dreams less sleep.

•THIS CHAPTER WAS DEDICATED TO MY FRIEND ALEX W AND MY INTERNET FRIEND LUPE. YOU GUYS ARE BAES LOVE YA. ILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON!•