Chapter 39

Song Playlist:
Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran
When You Sleep- Mary Lambert
Turning page- Sleeping At Last
You and I- One Direction
Cold Hearted- Jack and Jack

~~Anna's POV~~

I gulped still nervously shaking after the bad news was announced. Everyone around me was sitting in shock.

"What about the good news?" Lupe asked quietly.

"Ahhhhhh this is the part I really wanted to get to!!!" He said excitedly.

"We are going to have a huge final goodbye show right here in California. All the managements decided it would be a great idea." This still didn't make the uneasy feeling of magcon being over go away."

We all glanced to each other. All my friends. My family even. Magcon or no Magcon we would stick together. Nothing would tear this family apart.

"The show is in four days! I would like all of you to get together and make a video together telling about the break up and also the big show. Twit on your tweeter, whatever it takes to get as many fans as possible out to this show." I shook my head at his stupidity. One final show wouldn't be enough for the fans. It would never be enough. We were letting all of them down and god it hurt so bad. We all grabbed our purses and decided to meet at Nash and Camerons to make the video.

The car ride back was dead silent. It was as if a death had just come. We were coming to a stop light when all of a sudden a black SUV came skidding around the corner of the road. Luckily Cameron swerved off to the side before anything or anyone was hit. I breathed in and out trying to relax. I looked over and saw the reaction on Macy's face.

~~Macy's POV~~

It was Katie. I can't believe her. I'm pretty sure my eyes saw correctly who was in that drivers seat. It was definitely Katie. After all of us relaxed a bit, Cam decided we would quickly but carefully make our way back.

The rest of the gang met us there and we got situated in the living room for the video. Perhaps it would be the last video of all of us together. I had to cherish the moment. We were all going our separate ways and honestly I've never been closed to any group of people in my life. I said exactly that as I did the closing of the video. Tears were running down all of our faces as the date and time of the last goodbye was said.

Nash put his hand tot he camera and we all kind of sat there before the tears really started flowing. We all hugged each other and mourned over the loss of this family for a really long time.

///A couple hours later\\\\

I decided to sneak Camerons phone and try to call Katie to see what she was up to. He most likely still had her number saved and I found it right away.

*ring*

*ring*

"Hi this is Kati-"

"What the heck was that little stunt you tried pulling today?! Trying to kill us!"

"Oh hi Macy, I could recognize your annoying little voice anywhere."

"What do you want from us? Why are you trying to kill us?"

"Ha ha ha not us Macy, I'm trying to kill you!"

I CRIED WRITING THIS CHAPTER AND GUYS OMG IM ALMOST AT 3k READS THATNK YOU SO MUCH THE BOOK IS ALMOST AT ITS END!!! ILL MOST LIKELY GO THROUGH AND OUT SONGS IN THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS, JUST THINGS THAT REMIND ME OF WHAT I WORTE!!! ILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON LOVE YA!!