Chapter 26

~~Macy's POV~~

Day one of magcon was today and of course EVERYONE and I mean everyone overslept. Me, Mahogany, Lupe, and Anna were taking turns rushing into the bathroom trying to do our hair, makeup, and brush our teeth. I was currently digging through my suitcase trying to find an outfit that was good for today. Nash would hopefully make his move today I mean we both like eachother why not date? I'm already famous so hate doesn't bother me and I really like him. I mean who wouldn't? He's funny... Correction hilarious* And over all an amazing guy to hang out with. We all grabbed muffins on the way down to the stage thing and shawn definitely enjoyed them. (Lol) We could already hear all of the fans screaming and we got into the VIP lines. Wow there were a lot of girls here today. Me and Anna were in a line, Mahogany and Jacob, Nash and Cam, Aaron and Shawn, Jack and Jack, Hayes and Sammy, and Matt and Carter. Lupe was standing behind me and Anna, but a bunch of girls were asking for pictures which made her smile. Causing Anna and I to also grin.

After about two hours of VIP it was time to get on stage. The boys had pulled out a bunch of mini trampolines and we're trying to play leap frog. It was funny because they would try to hop and then land on eachother. 10 minutes later shawn came out to sing.

"First before I sing someone has to make a special announcement!" Me and the girls looked at each other in confusion. Nash walked up on stage and my eyes lit up.

"Okay so a lot of you know Macy here, duh. But, this song that I'm having Shawn sing I want to have dedicated to her. We have been hanging out a lot lately through magcon and I started to get feelings for her. I'm really hoping she feels the same way or else this whole speech would basically be a waste." He laughs and pauses, before continuing, "Anyway here it goes!"

Shawn had his guitar around his neck and took a seat on the stool in the middle of the stage. He started singing.....

"I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted,
I thought about our last kiss the way...." I swayed slightly to the beat and saw nash smiling at me. I blushed and continued to watch Shawn.

"B'cause im really not fine at all...." When I looked back at nash again he was on one knee with a rose and a mic.

"Macy will you do me he honor of being my girlfriend?" I just nod frantically and run into his arms not caring about the rose. He was finally mine.