Chapter 42

~~Anna's POV~~

I had no clue what happened I was suddenly knocked on the floor and security guards were rushing past me. I felt like I couldn't hear anything but the screams of fans. I looked to my right. Oh god. I felt sick.

My best friend. Laying there a bullet wound fresh out in the open. Right through her heart. I don't even remember doing what I did but I started screaming and crying. I grabbed her already cold hand and clasped it between mine. The tears wouldn't stop falling as I sobbed.

The entire concert was chaos. I looked up and fans were running everywhere. Being pushed out by security and running into each other. I heard someone calling my name but I couldn't make out who. My tears were blurring my vision and then they started shaking my shoulders.

My free hand wiped my eyes and I saw Cameron looking down at me. I started sobbing harder and motioned to Macy who was laying motionless beside me. Sorrow took over his face. He tried pulling me up.

"NO NO MACY DONT LEAVE HER DONT TAKE ME I WANT TO BE WITH HER!" I thrashed out in Cams arms.

"Shhh shhh calm down its okay just come here." I put my face into his chest probably staining his shirt with my tears. This can't be real. But the pain was so strong it had to be. I collapsed to the floor but Cam picked me back up and cradled me into his chest.

Security ushered us out to the van and we started driving back to the hotel. I moved next to Nash and we cried together. He was in love with her. We could all see it. The tours were over, I lost my best friend- the most amazing person in the world. Did anything good come out of this?

11 days later we all flew back to North Carolina to inform the heartbreaking news to Macy's parents. Of course they got the call as soon as it happened but they weren't given much detail. This was definitely Unexpected.

IM CRYINF SO HARD ITS OVER.

I WILL WRITE AN EPILOGUE AND THEN IF YOU GUYS WANT A SEQUEL ON JUST ANNA AND CAMS RELATIONSHIP ILL MAKE IT.

THIS IS SO EMOTIONAL FOR ME

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED EVEN THOUGH THE BEGINNING WAS A LITTLE ROCKY

THANKS FOR STICKING WITH ME AND MY SHORT UPDATES.

MY FIRST FANFICTION EVER WRITTEN AND FINISHED.

THE EPILOGUE WILL BE UPLOADED ASAP

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 3.16K

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOUVE DONT THRIUGHOUT THIS BOOK TO SUPPORT ME

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER FANFICS

I WILL WRITE A SEQUEL IF YOU GUYS WANT ONE!!!

I hope you all are very successful with writing on here and good luck to everyone!!!

I'm crying I can't believe this is it <3