Chapter 19

~~Cameron's POV~~

We were all having a good time fooling around at Magcon when everything went downhill. We we're doing the lipgloss dance when we heard someone yell "SHES GOT A GUN!" I was so in shock I looked around for Anna but instead I saw a person all in black running straight for me. I tried to punch them but they shot me. I instantly fell to the ground I heard screams.

The last thing I saw before I blacked out was Anna attacking my attacker. Anna.......

~~Gilinskys POV~~

No no no no!!!! I looked over at Cams body. My feet felt like they wouldn't move. I heard Anna start to yell Nash's name. He came running over in a panic and we just pointed to Cam and the attacker. Whoever it was got knocked out by Anna. Nash ran over and started checking for a pulse I swear I could hear Anna praying.

The security was still trying to get everyone out and two of them came running over. One called 911 and the other unmasked the attacker. When they unmasked !her! my heart dropped. Alaina?!?! Yes you guys don't know who she is butttt she's my ex. I looked over at Anna and she was ready to pounce I tried to grab her arm but it was to late she started punching the girl and trying to attack her. I grabbed her by the waist and threw her over my shoulder walking over to Macy and setting her down next to her. They both started hugging and crying.

"Anna how do you know her?" I asked as sincere as I could.

"She is the girl who cam was with on our date" she said starting to cry again.

~~Nash's POV~~ (sorry guys I know this is a lot of POVs lol)

Not my best friend anyone but cam. I started breaking down. I tried checking for a pulse I blocked out everything but Cam. I finally found one it was faint but still there. Paramedics rushed over and I just sat there on my knees as they lifted his body. I whispered "there's a pulse" and they nodded. I volunteered to ride in the ambulance because I was the closest to him. I prayed the whole way to the hospital.