Chapter 37

-I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A HUGE THANK YOU TO MY FRIEND PAYTON WHO MADE THE NEW COVER FOR MY BOOK THANK YOU SO MUCH IT LOOKS GREAT! PLEASE FOLLOW HER FOR ME SHE MAKES AMAZING FANFICS- (slayycon )

~~Anna's POV~~

Magcon California is over for now but our next stop isn't for about a month so we decided to stay longer. Gilinsky and Johnson already left so they could get ready for college. It's been three days since Cameron made it up to me and we are kinda sorta dating now and I'm so excited!

Tonight we were all going on a triple date Cam and I, Nash and Macy, and Lupe and Hayes. Nash and Macy did get back together because those two love birds couldn't stay apart. He had taken her to the beach and one of those romantic dinners with thee flower petals and tumblr lights. I thought it was really cute and it definitely just spelled out MACY! Us girls were all getting ready in the hotel and the guys were on their way to get us. We decided just to do a simple date. Bowling and dinner at a near by diner. (Outfits will be at top/side)

It took us a while to get ready because we all wanted to look perfect and have everything run smoothly. Around 5' o'clock the boys knocked on our door. I grabbed some cash and my phone while the other girls did the same.

~~Macy's POV~~

This dinner and bowling date was going to be amazing. I missed nash so much. When he did that while dinner thing for me i internally screamed and cried.

The guy just got here and we were heading to the bowling alley first so we could get fries and then we would get dinner after. After paying for our shoes and fries we all went to lane 10.

About 4 rounds in I felt really paranoid like someone was watching us. I looked around and didn't see anyone. But there was a girl sitting about 2 or 3 lanes down that seemed to be glancing at us. Maybe she was a fan?

~~Lupe's POV~~

Oh no. Katie was here. I grabbed Macy's arm and pulled her to the bathroom after excusing ourselves.

"What's going on?" She asked after I had closed the door.

"Cameron's ex girlfriend is here, and I think she is up to something!"

"Why would you think that?" She looked at me before turning to the mirror to fix her hair.

"So the other day when I went to see hayes she was there and then cameron left. Apparently he went to try to get Anna back- she told me about it- and then he came back and broke up with her. She seemed really only chill about it so I followed her into the hallway. She got on the phone and was talking to someone who had just gotten out of jail. I'm afraid to going to try to hurt Anna!"

She turned to me and then the door opened. I swiftly turned around looking at the intruder.

Katie.

"Your really smart Lupe. Definitely got a brain in there! It feels good trying to protect your friend right? Well let's just say you won't have to protect her for long." And with that she walked out. Making sure to swing her hips sassily.

We walked back out to the guys, but tried to enjoy the rest of our night. I still had a really bad feeling.