[38]: Double Date.

Xander's POV

It's been a two weeks since that.... that day we've fought. And I celebrated my birthday, without her..

And the most painful one, is... up until now, I can't talk to her. She keeps avoiding me. I don't know what to do anymore. And it keeps breaking my heart...Other members, didn't know it, even if they know... They don't know the whole story, well except for this one and to his girlfriend.

"Dude, wassup?" Kyle asked me then he sit beside me.

"Ganun parin... Nothing new."

"Why don't you try to talk to her?" He said while sipping on his coke.

"I can't. She keeps avoiding me."

"Dude, you've changed. Haven't you?" He said while smirking. This dude seriously. -.-

"Huh? I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No. I'm not."

"Yes. you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"I said NO!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Arrgh, you're so annoying! Get Lost!"

I rolled my eyes then I stand up. I was about to leave him when Scarlet showed up and standing right in front of me. She took a deep breath then looked to me.

"Let's talk"

"About what? I have no business with you." Her expression becomes dark and it feels like I've hurt her with those words I've said. I startled when Kyle touch my shoulder with his cold hand.

"Dude, don't talk like that with my girlfriend. Remember, I'm here." Kyle said with a threatening voice. I just sighed.

"Tsk. I'm busy." I removed Kyle's hand then I turn away and I started to walk but I stopped when Scarlet start to talk again.

"It's important, Xander."

"I don't ca---" She cut me off.

"Meet me in Forever21 Restaurant at 7PM. I'm gonna wait you there."

"Don't worry.. It will be a double date." This time. I know what they want they're planning.