Chapter 18.

Home sweet home. Once I arrived, honey ran up to me and jumped on my lap. "Hey Honey! Omg I've missed you!" Joel then pushed my further inside.

"Have you been taking care of her while I was gone?" I asked him.

"Yes. Had some nice time playing with her." He replied. "Do you want me to carry you up to room or are you going to sleep down here?" If you're confused I also have some rooms downstairs oops lol.

"I'll stay down here. It'll be easier to get out or whatever." I said. "Oh shit Joel! Can you drive me to work please?" I said with a smile on my face.

"With that smile there's no way I can say no. Come on." He said with a smile. I smiled back at him and he pushed me to the car while I have honey on my lap.

Once we got there everyone was being so nice and so kind. Ugh I love my job but I hate the fame. Weird right? Not really. "Cezanne oh my gosh you should of seen your stunt woman, she was amazing!" Rose said.

"Was she really?"

"Omg yes! Hey but how are you? You doing better?" She asked.

"Yes but I'm paralyzed." I said with a pouty face.

"No you're not. Well technically she is but with some physical therapy she will be able to walk again." Joel said. I looked behind me and smiled.

"Ahh I see well that's great to hear cezzy!" She then gave me a hug.

"Cezanne! You're here finally! Oh my gosh we missed you!" Lucas said while both Marcus and Lucas came.

"Aww I missed you guys too!" Then they both gave me a hug.

"How's it going bro?" Marcus said to Joel as they did the guy handshake.

"Good good. Just been taking care of this thing all day." He joked. I lightly slapped his arm.

"Shut up Joel." I laughed.

"Well you are sort of hard to deal with." Lucas said.

"You're hard to deal with Lucas." I replied.

"Oo she got you there." Marcus said and we all slightly laughed.

After filming and everything, I head back to my dressing room where Joel and Honey were waiting for me. Once I got there Honey ran up to my arms. "Hey baby." I said as I petted her.

"Hey." Joel replied. I looked at him very weirdly, then he laughed. "Lol I'm just kidding."

"Good." I smiled. I remove the chair that was in front of my mirror and I pulled up instead. I grabbed my makeup wipes and started taking off my makeup and do.my usual makeup. Like what I do usually after filming.

"I sent you a picture." Joel said. I unlock my phone and saw the picture.

"Awe its cute, imma post it on Instagram." I said I saved the picture and headed to my insta.

" I said I saved the picture and headed to my insta

@joelpimentel @rose.ayy_ @shawnmendes and 656,259 others liked this photo

@cezanne: thankful♡

2685 comments

shawnmendes: Glad you're okay baby! I'll see you soon 💗

rose.ayy_: happy to see you again b!

problemzgeeks: omg what happened are you okay?

shawnmenders: I need a boyfriend like Shawn omg.

(an: creds to this fan fiction im reading, but i don't remember the user sorry, for this Instagram idea! & omg it took forever so don't expect a lot of them!)

I then locked my phone and continued with my makeup. Once I finished I rolled myself next to Joel who is playing with my puppy. "Hey there." I said.

"Hello. Say hi to your mommy." Joel said as he hand over honey.

"Joel when are you leaving? Like back to Miami?"

"I think I'm leaving either tomorrow or the day after. I need to double check. Why do you ask?"

"Cause I lowkey don't want you to leave." I said sadly.

"I'll be back one day. In the meantime we can facetime or Skype each other or something." He said.

"Promise you'll be back?" I said as I stick out my pinky.

"I promise." We then locked our pinkies together.

The rest of the day it was just mainly joel and I hanging out just watching movies and eating junk food in the living room. There's nothing really to do here but this. I'm sorry that I have a boring life. Well more of a private life than the other celebrities.

I looked over and saw that Joel was sleeping on the couch. I sighed and put the blanket over him. I rolled myself to the room I am going to sleep in. I check the clock and it was 11:38pm. Oh God its very late. I'm not even sure if Shawn was coming over or not. Well I tried get on my bed without falling.

Once I was in bed, I turned off the lights and went to sleep. Home sweet home.

an: published on january 14 2018 @11:17 am