Chapter 30.

My alarm went off at 7 a.m. I got up and stretch. Since my pajamas are already workout clothes, I put my hair in a bun and headed to the kitchen. I made myself a green juice and headed to my own gym. I honestly hate working out but I gotta stay in shape.

I put in my earbuds and let the music play while I ran on the treadmill. After about an hour and a half of working out, I ate breakfast then head to my room.

I am bored out of my mind. I have no friends here. Well I had a friend but not anymore. Its whatever's though. I decided to get ready. Maybe I can go out for a smoothie or something to explore this place.

I look kind of cute today. I am wearing a white T-shirt with a plant on the left side, black ripped jeans, my white converse, a jean jacket and my black bennie. I brushed my hair so it is not all knotted up. I did my makeup natural, I then grabbed my small black backpack and put some money in there, my portable charger, my Keys and my ChapStick in there. Once I am set, I left my house, locking it behind me.

I hopped in the uber who was right in front of my house. "So where do you want to go?" The driver asked.

"Um I actually just moved here yesterday and I am kind of craving a smoothie right now. Do you know any good place that serves good smoothies and also a place for me to explore?" I said.

"Of course. I can take you to this huge outlets place." He said.

"That would be nice thank you." He then started driving over there. The car ride was peaceful. I was looking out my window the whole time, looking at the nicely built buildings.

"I'm sorry to say but you seem very familiar." The driver said. "I think I've seen you on my daughter's t.v."

"Um. You probably have. I'm in a t.v. show called Problem Z." I said.

"Ahh that is what the show is called. My daughter will freak out once I tell her about this. She's a huge fan of the show. She actually rewatches it sometimes." He said.

"I'm so happy she likes the show!" I smiled.

"Well here we are. Is it okay if we take a- what's a called? A selfish?"

"Haha. A selfie." I corrected him.

"Oh lord. That is what I meant." He laughed then pulled out his phone to take a selfie.

"Thank you so much for the ride." I said now getting out of the car.

"Thank you for the selfie." He said. I laughed then walked away.

I headed to this smoothie place which was right in front. After I got my smoothie, I walked around the area. I did get noticed by some fans. But luckily not a lot of people came to me. I sat down at a bench and I was on my phone.

While I was reading a book online, I saw some fans standing in front of me but far away enough that I had my own space. They waved at me and I waved back with a smile. By now it was about 5. I spent most of my time here. I walked back from where I got dropped off and headed to my uber.

"Where to miss?" The nice lady driver asked. I showed her a picture on my phone and she nodded. She started to drive to the place I told her go.

"I'm sorry can you take be back home? I need to grab something before I go over there."

"Of course sweetie." I then gave her my address and headed back home. When I arrived I quickly took off my jean jacket, and change my shirt. I then put on a hoodie then left. I hopped back to the uber and the driver started driving where I wanted to go.

*Joel's POV*
I couldn't sleep last night. Knowing Cezanne was there at the party last night. What was she doing there? Fuck. Seeing her again made me realize what the hell I am doing right now. And I have to admit, seeing her with Charlie Puth made me jealous. "Babe. Babe. Please go with me. I really want to take you. I don't care if you don't like him just pleasee." Maddie's head was now resting on my lap.