Chapter 23.

"So what are we going to do babe?" I asked Shawn as I smelled the roses he gave me. 

"Aww on the last day we're going to be together, you call me babe. It's a surprise baby. Aww you're going to make me cry." 

"I love you Shawn." I said with a smile on my face. Wow its going to be a sad breakup.

"I love you more Cezanne. More than I loved anyone before." He said. "Now, no more tears let's have fun and enjoy this last day together." I nodded my head and turned up the radio.

"Aye Shawn! This is your song! Oh, I've been shaking
I love it when you go crazy
You take all my inhibitions
Baby, there's nothing holding me back
You take me places that tear up my reputation
Manipulate my decisions
Baby, there's nothing holding me back." We both sang.

"Damn I love this song cause your voice is so raspy." I said.

"I was sick that day when I had to record it so the explains the raspyness." He said. "Were here." I looked away cause I couldn't stop staring at him. We pulled up a movie theater.

"Yes! What movie are we watching?" I asked him.

"Insidious." He said. Oh hell no.

...

The movie was great. I think, I don't really remember because all I was doing is closing my eyes and hiding. Ugh you don't know how much I hate scary movies. The whole time Shawn was laughing and held me tight after a jump scare. Oo I hate jump scares.

"So do you want to go shopping or race carting?" He asked. Without hesitation, I answered.

"Race Cars!" I jumped happily! He smiled and kissed me. We then walked over where they have the race cars.

When we arrived, the employee noticed us and let us cut the line. We both thank him and we chose the carts. Both Shawn and I were in the front next to each other. "Be prepared to loose!" Shawn yelled.

"You're talking to yourself sweetie!" I yelled back. The count down started and once it said 'Go' I stepped on that peddle. At first Shawn was ahead but by the last lap I was in front of him making me win the race. I smiled knowing that he let me win. I know how he is. When we got off I hugged him. "Thank you for letting me win babe." I said as I hugged his waist as we walked out.

"You're welcome." Afterwards we went out to the park. It was already night time so all the park lights were on. I actually haven't been to this park before. It's pretty. On the left there was a stage so I guess that is where we are headed because we are walking towards it. On the stage there was a guitar. Shawn told me to take a seat that was on the stage. He grabbed his guitar and sat down on the stool facing me. People started gathering and taking their seats. Haha whoa what is happening? Shawn then started to strum his guitar. 

"I promise that one day I'll be around
I'll keep you safe
I'll keep you sound

Right now it's pretty crazy
And I don't know how to stop
Or slow it down

Hey
I know there are some things we need to talk about
And I can't stay
Just let me hold you for a little longer now

Take a piece of my heart
And make it all your own
So when we are apart
You'll never be alone

When you miss me close your eyes
I may be far but never gone

When you fall asleep tonight
Just remember that we lay under the same stars

And hey
I know there are some things we need to talk about
And I can't stay
Just let me hold you for a little longer now

And take a piece of my heart
And make it all your own
So when we are apart
You'll never be alone