Chapter 36.

"Shawn where's Cezanne? We're shooting in a few," Gio said as he came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. 

"She's with Joel somewhere," I told him. 

"Well go get her, we need her to get her ready." 

I nodded and went outside to find her. I turned to my right and started walking to the corner to find her but no one was there. I then went back inside and looked for her in her dressing room. I open the door and no one was there. Hm. I then started asking the staff where she was but no one knew. I was about to enter the cast room until someone called me.

"Shawn, have you seen Cezanne? I need to apologize to her for overreacting. I know this is hard for her to do but-"

"I thought she was with you," I said kind of getting concerned. "I've searched everywhere for her," I then open the cast room and it was empty in there.

"Well she has to be somewhere, have you called her?" He said.

"No, she broke her phone earlier so that is why you saw us together because we were going to go buy one. Where the hell is she?" I asked started to get frustrated.

"Oh, that's why she wasn't picking up," 

"Shawn have you seen, Oh Joel." Her manager Macy said.

"You guys know each other?" 

"Yea, he dated my sister. What are you doing here?" She asked him.

"I'm looking for Cezanne." 

"What for? Wait, did you dump my sister for her?"

"Actually she dumped me on my birthday because of Cezanne."

"Oh yea I remember that day," I said remembering that is when I saw a shirtless Joel and Cezanne with just her bra on.

Macy then looked at me confused but with anger on her face. "So where is Cezanne?" 

"I honestly don't know. I've search everywhere." I told her.

"She can't be too far from here since her car is still here." Joel added on.

"Ugh son of a bitch," Macy then went away and about a few seconds later we heard her on the speaker.

"Cezanne Lopez to your dressing room immediately!" She yelled.

Joel's phone then rang. "Hello? What? Who's this? I-" He then put his phone down and looked at me. "Someone kidnapped Cezanne." With those three words, I could feel myself getting very lightheaded and dizzy.

"Shawn do we have security cameras around here? Shawn, there isn't time to lose, Shawn!" He yelled but I blank out.

*Joel POV*

I quickly ran over to Shawn and catch him before he fell. Then a group of people came running towards him to help him. I can't believe this is happening. 

"Sir you need to leave now." A lady said. But I didn't listen to her.

"Joel, what are you doing here?" Some guy asked.

"I'm sorry who are you?" 

"Oh I'm Gio, the director of the film."

"Do you guys have security cameras around?"

"Yes of course why do you-"

"I need to see them now," I demanded. I seem to scare him a bit but he took me to the camera room. When he opened the door there was a guy and a girl, doing it. I quickly looked away. 

"You two fired. Get out before I call security." Gio said and then they ran away. 

We entered the room and I started playing back footages from when I arrived till now.

"What are we looking for?"

"Cezanne."

"What's going on?" He asked, but I couldn't reply so I stayed silent.

I then saw the footage where Cezanne is walking to someone then ran away. She was off screen for a moment but then came back in and went inside the van. With a paper and pen I wrote down the license plates. 

"I need you to take that footage to the police now!"

"What? Why?" I'm assuming he didn't see what happened.

"Cezanne has been kidnapped."

*Cezanne POV*

When the car stopped, someone carried me then put me down on the hard wooden floor. He then removed the tape from my mouth and started screaming hoping someone will hear me.

"Yelling won't work baby girl. There's no one around," I then glared at him.

"What do you want? Money? Because I can give you all I have with no problem. As a matter of fact I could of given you more money but someone had to kidnap me." 

"Shut up princess. I'm not here for your money. I'm here to get Joel"

"Why kidnap me if you could of just easily kidnap him since you guys live right nextdoor." 

"Because, I want him to suffer a little. I want to see the pain in his eyes when I kill you right in front of him." 

"That's sad," I said.

"How is that sad?"

"Because you will never get to see what will happen once someone kills you in the next 24 hours," I smiled at him.

"Why aren't you sobbing and begging me to let you go like other girls will do in the movies?" He asked very confusedly which made me laugh.

"Oh Christopher. You really don't know who I am don't you?" He then shook his head and left the room.

Remembering all the training I had when I was in Problem Z helped a lot to get myself free from the ropes and untied myself. I got closer to the door until I heard footsteps coming closer. I then backed away and sat back down on the hard dirty black floor. "How, how did you get free?" He asked.

"Like I said, you don't know me. Hey, you're pretty nice to be a kidnapper." I said out loud to make him mad.

"Oh really? Do nice kidnappers likes to rape young little girls?" He said biting his lips as he got closer to me.

"No Chris. Let me do it." Erick said in his stupid Cuban accent. (an: No hate! I love you guys!!)

"Erick leave us alone!" He yelled which I must admit scared me a little.

"Chris if you lay one finger I swear I'll-" Then his lips smashed into mine. I tried pushing him away but he was too strong for me. He then started to undress me and once I was completely naked, he started to undress. I took this opportunity to kick him in the balls. He then let go of me, so I pushed him off me and ran to the door. I honestly don't care if I expose myself, my only mission is to get out of here and run back to Joel, even if that means that I'll be naked throughout all of this.

Unfortunately, I didn't make it out the door since I felt Christopher's hands on me once again. He pushed me hard enough that I fell to the floor and hit my head which made everything turn dark.

an: Is it just me or is Cezanne a bad ass woman with a hint of humor lol fuckk who expected it to be chris?

guys i don't like the song Bonita, I only like Joel's part   I mean its good but not my favorite

published on march 19 2018 @8:45 pm

btw I won't be updating frequently porque school started again and its the final quarter so I need to try to get the highest grades possible