Chapter 28.

After I packed my stuff in mg dressing room, there was still time to go out. Lucas made some Reservation for us at a fancy restaurant that they are going to keep open just for us. The girls and I went to Jasmine's house to get ready. Jasmine let me borrow her dress for tonight since all of my stuff is gone now. If you are wondering where Honey is, my mom came to visit and took her home yesterday.

"Here wear this one. I think you will look beautiful in it." She said while she hand me a long blue dress. I smiled and tried it on. When I got out of the restroom they all looked at me in awe.

"Cezzy don't move. Wait go outside." We then all went outside & Jasmine then took a picture. "Dude you're so beautiful what the heck. I knew it that this will look beautiful on you."

@joelpimentel @shawnmendes and 2,382,193 others like this photos

@cezanne: thanks jassy . 💙

1,003,292 comments

@sunshinecez: beautiful dress ! 😍

@shawnmendes: text me please? ♕

@mendeserss: SHAWN!

I didn't noticed Shawn commented until now. Its been weeks since we last talk but tonight is the last night I am going to be with my friends so I am going to enjoy it as much as possible. He can wait until tomorrow.

Dinner was fantastic. The whole night we were just talking about our best moments, bringing up our worst embarrassing moments. Talking about this one coworker we all hated but thankfully she got off the show after us complaining a lot about her. All those stuff.

We all decided to go over to Jasmine's house because hers is the biggest one. We are currently rewatching season 1 and season 2 and part of season three since we are the only ones that have it and not the whole thing is finished. When the kissing scene of Marcus and I came up everyone coo.

"Aww. Wait. WANT TO KNOW WHAT MARCUS AND CEZANNES CHARACTER SHIPNAME WILL BE?" yelled kianna.

"What?"

"Jasmine. Jas for Jason and mine for Yamine. Haha." She laughed. I playfully rolled my eyes at her.

"Wait. Since both Marcus and Lucas is out of the show. What's going to happen next? Are you guys still going to continue? I mean you guys already lost 3 main characters." I said.

"Mm I honestly don't know Cez. Marcus and I are going to continue making videos for our YouTube channel. And maybe hope to get to another show."

"And with us, we really don't know since the director or the writers hasn't said anything." Brianna said.

"I don't think we're going to continue." Rosy blurted out. "I mean what's going to happen next? Our characters are juniors and still have senior year. But with the three of us and only one bad guy, sorry Jassy, I don't think there's anything to work out with."

"You're right."

"I'll be very surprise if the show continues. But I'm sure our agents are finding us new jobs right now." She said. We all nod our heads.

"Welp this got depressing. I'm going to bed. You guys can take any bedroom or sleep in the same room I don't care." Jasmine said. We all got up and called jinxs on our rooms.

...

2am. I turned off my alarm and head towards the restroom. I rinse my face with water to wake me up. I put on my grey sweatpants, a white T-shirt, my black Nike's shoes and put my hair in a messy bun. I put on my black hoodie then left the room. I knocked on Marcus door since he was going to take me to the airport.

"Ready?" He asked. I slowly nod my head. He grabbed my suitcase and sports bag out of my hands. "Why are you wearing your Shawn Mended hoodie?" He asked when we got inside his red Ferrari.

"I am?"

"Yes." I then shrugged my shoulders and rested my head on my hand.

I didn't say goodbye to them. Because one, I knew it was going to be hard and tears will flood her house and two, we are going to see each other again.

We walked inside the airport and of course paparazzi was there waiting for whoever celebrity came in or out of the airport. Once they found me they couldn't stop taking pictures of Marcus and I. "Cezanne are you Joel going out?" "Do you still have feelings for Shawn?" "You're wearing a Shawn Mendes hoodie. Does that mean you still love him?" "Are you and marcus having a relationship?" Of course I ignored them. Marcus and I headed to start bucks to buy ourselves a small breakfast.

While we were eating and talking some fans came up to us. "Oh my god. I can't believe that I am here with you guys at almost 3 in the morning. What are the chances? Can I please take a picture with you guys?" One fan asked. I looked at Marcus and I smiled telling him it was okay.

"Of course." We lean in towards her for a picture not getting off of our high seats. We signed a few autographs and took more pictures until it started to get crowed.

I hate this. I want to be a normal person. I can't even eat breakfast in peace. I mean if it was only like 4 fans like before I'm down but a whole crowed. Oh hell nah. I'm tired of getting escorted by security. I'm tired of people screaming in my ear. I'm tired of being interrupted of my only time of being myself. I'm hoping Miami isn't as bad as Los Angeles.

We were now at security check so this was the time Marcus had to leave. "Thank you Marcus." I said.

"Anytime kiddo. If anything you know I'm just a phone call away." He said. I smiled and hug him tightly. He hugged back and it was now time for me to leave.

This journey was amazing. Yes there was up and downs but I don't regret one thing. But I do want to get my music degree to write songs and produce them and live out of the spotlight and instead work behind the scenes.

I got into a private jet and flew to Miami. Let's hope it goes well.

..
When we landed I was greeted by my new manager. "Hi Cezanne. I'm Macy Brown your new manager." I gave her a friendly smile. She is really pretty. I mean she has short red hair which suits her well, green eyes, tall and she's not as old as my other manager and she for sure seems really friendly.

She lead me to a Black SUV and first showed me to my new home. "Well its kind of big for someone who is 18 but you'll get used to it. So here's the kitchen." She said. She then gave me a tour of my new home. All of my stuff were here and already set up. I slightly smiled at the view I had in my bedroom which was the master bedroom. "So Cezanne I am having a little party at my house which is literally a couple houses done from mine. I would love you for to come."

"Um. I guess I can go." I said with a smile.

"Perfect. Its a evening beach party since our back yards is literally connect to it. I'll see you then. If anything you have my number." I thank her and then she left.

an: oooo wait till next chapter

published on 2/28/18 again happy birthday Joel!!!