Chapter 35.

"No Cezanne you are not doing that scene!" Joel yelled through the phone.

"Joel, what do you want me to do then? I need this job."

"No you don't need this job Cezanne, you are doing it because you like doing it! I think you should quit, I can provide you, I can give you whatever you want!"

"I am not quitting this job," I said firmly. 

"Then you and I aren't going to work out." 

"Are you kidding me?" Then there was a knock on the door, "Just a minute!" I yelled. they then open the door and it was my manager and the director. "Ugh, can you just-" he then hung up before I finished my sentence. I rolled my eyes and paid my attention to them. "Yes?"

"So we heard you have a boyfriend and he doesn't agree with this right?" Macy said.

"He's not, well I honestly don't know what we are but yea he doesn't agree with this why?" I said putting my phone down.

"If he wants he can come in to be sure nothing goes too far." 

"Too far in," the director said which made the both of them smirk. I shook my head.

"Do we really have to do this scene?" I asked.

"Yes. I mean people will love it! Especially since you are the top hottest actress out there." the director said.

"I am?" 

"Of course sweetie. Even if you weren't an actress you still would have been the hottest person alive." Macy said.

"I don't know if I am comfortable with doing this scene." 

"You are going to pay extra money for this." He said. 

"Yea but-"

"Come on Cezanne you and Shawn dated, it's not like this will be your guys first time doing this."

I raised my eyebrow up telling her that we haven't, "Oh well, it's going to be easy since you guys are comfortable with each other." I shook my head.

"Text your little boyfriend to see if he wants to come, we are filming in an hour." They then left and closed the door. I then called Joel. Hm no answer, so I texted him instead.

Me: Joel they offered for you to come and watch.

Joel 💕: oh I am coming so I can beat his ass afterward.

Me: whatever you want as long as you're there.

Joel  💕: Why do you want me there?

Me: because I want you to know I am doing this for work, not cause of Shawn.

Joel 💕: Send me the address.

I then sent him the address of the place and waited for him to come. While I was waiting I looked at myself in the mirror and started wondering how all of a sudden I became famous. Just by one audition I did when I was 16, made me who I am today. More like what I am today. I grabbed my phone and googled my name to see what people have been saying about me. 

Cezanne Lopez is pregnant with Shawn Mendebaby! 

Are Shawn Mendes and Cezanne Lopez still dating?

Cezanne Lopez is FAKE! 

Did Cezanne Lopez quit Problem Z?

Rosy Johnson claims that Cezanne Lopez and she were never friends!