Chapter 22 .

It's been a week since the meeting I had with my manager. So today if the day I make my final decision. I actually don't have a decision actually. Its either loose everything and go through this whole process about the contract. Or continue doing what I love and keep everything I have except for Shawn.

Shawn and I well we haven't been talking for a while because he's getting ready to leave on tour and I'm filming my last scenes on the show. He came to visit me once after the fight, actually five days later. He came with a bouquet of pink yellow and red roses, my favorite, and a teddy bear to apologize. Well that obviously couldn't make up for it but I realize if he didn't felt the same there's nothing I could of done about it. I wish he would of told me though.

Honestly I don't know what we are anymore. I mean today is the last day we'll be together. Ugh.

"Cezanne please stay with us." Kianna said running into my dressing room and attacking me with a hug.

"I'm sorry Kianna. I have to go. I'll be back once all of this is over I promise." I said hugging her back. Then the rest of the cast came in. "I still have like 2 more weeks with you guys."

"Yea but then you'll be gone forever." Jasmine said with tears starting to stream down her cheek. Kianna then let go of me and jasmine started to gave me a hug.

"Not forever Jasmine. I'll be back once I'm done over there. I promise I promise I promise. Hopefully by the time I'm done you guys are still doing the show."

"Of course we will, we have to. I mean its a success so far it's only to get better later." Marcus said.

"Is there anything we can do to make you stay?" Rosy asked.

I shook my head no. "I'm sorry. I wish there was." 

"Well since we only have a few weeks with we'll make it the best." Lucas said.

"For sure." I said with a smile then everyone joined in for a group hug.

After a little someone knocked on the door with balloons and some roses. I couldn't quite tell who it was. Once everyone let go the person started speaking.

"Cezanne. I am sorry what I said that one day. I was so shock that I didn't know what to say. I was confused nervous and scared. I am sorry. But I want to make today the best last day ever. I want to show you that I do love you. And you don't understand how much pain I am feeling knowing today will be the last day we see each other. Please, please spend this last day with me. I'll make it the best day you will ever have." Why am I crying? Shawn then came over, hugged and kissed me. Ugh.

"I'm going to miss you Shawn." I cried.

"I'm going to miss you so much more."

"Ew go away now. And go have fun." Marcus said. I looked over and smiled.

"Yea just go. We'll see you tomorrow." Lucas said now kicking me out of my dressing room.

"Shawn try convincing her to stay!" Rosy yelled.

"I will if I can!" Shawn yelled back and now we have left. Oh I can't wait to see what he has planned.

*Joel POV*

"Joel please it'll be fun!" Maddie said as she pulled me closer to the ride I don't want to ride on.

"Ugh okay fine. Only for you." I said. She then gave me a huge hug and we got in line.

During the ride I actually started to enjoy it. But I don't think maddie liked it since she was scream way too much. When we got off she was shaking. "Did you enjoy the ride?" I asked her.

"Shut up. Lets not ever go on that ride ever again." She shuddered. I laughed at her and pulled her closer to me.

We walked around the amusement park to see what we should do next. We decided to get some lunch at this hamburger place. After we waited for our for we sat outside to enjoy the view.

"So how's everything? Like with your career and um- bandmates?" She shyly asked. Looking at me. We're sitting next to each other instead of across. I don't know why.

"Career wise good. We might go back on tour soon bandmates wise eh, not so much. Well I mean everything is normal. Still saying things do things but its whatever's."

"No its not. I mean why would they pick on you? You're literally the sweetest guy I have ever met! Most of the guys that I met are jerks and assholes and ugh!"

"Whoa? Who would hurt you? You're the sweetest girl I have met! You're also very nice and cute and beautiful." I said.

"Thanks Joel. I really appreciate it."

"You're welcome. If anyone ever hurts you I promise you I will beat their ass, I did it once and I can do it again." She giggle lightly and rested her head on my shoulder.

...

"Race you to the fountain." I said.

"Ready set go!" She said. We both started running but I was right behind her so I can let her win. Wow she is very slow. Right before she made it to the end, I ran faster to grab her from behind and spun her around. She screamed but that screamed turned into laughter. I put her down and now we are facing close to each other. We got closer, and closer, and closer until we finally made contact to each other. Her lips so soft and it tastes like her cherry chap stick (an: did i just quote Katy Perry?)

"Oh my God!" I heard a girl scream which made me pull away.

"Dani did you get that on video?" Another girl said.

"Yes!" I looked at Maddie who looked up at me worried. Oh I'm fucked. 

an: oooooo sorry I haven't been posting! I've been busy with school and imma be more busy these next two weeks cause today I'm starting my college class (while in high school 😉) and the band and I are preparing to march at Disneyland soon. So yea omg.

published on January 29th 11:08am.

have a nice day!!