Chapter 27.

I began to run away with blood on my hands and clothes. I looked behind me to see if anyone was following me. I went inside the woods. I ran through branches and leaves. I tripped over a rock and fell. I quickly got up but it was too late. "Let go of her!" I heard someone said.

"Oh little brother. Do you think I am going to let go of her, even after everything she has done?"

"I haven't done anything." I said angrily as I struggle to get out of his grip.

"Jackson let go of her. What happened that night at my party, she didn't intended to do it. She-"

"She killed our brother Jason! And now she's paying for it." I felt cold metal on the side of my head I closed my eyes and tears started to fall. I then fell to the ground before a gunshot was fired. I got out of Jackson's grip and got up to see the boys both on the ground. Jackson was dead but Jason was shot. I quickly ran up to him.

"Jason!" I ripped up my shirt and tied it around his chest. I then grabbed my sweater that was next to me and pit pressure on the womb.

"Yasmine." He said. More tears started to fall.

"Don't say your goodbyes. You're going to survive this." I cried.

"No. I'm not. Yasmine. You have to leave this town. Immediately.  You're not accepted here anymore. A lot of people are against you even though none of this was your fault. Yasmine, there's one more thing. I have always been in love with you. And I hate myself for not telling you before, I love you so much and- and I'll be there for you every step of your way." I gave him a kiss and he kissed back.

"I love you too jason. I love you." He smiled then touch my cheek. I smiled back with tears in my eyes. He then gave me a folder paper.

"Read it when you are alone in your room. I love you Best Friend." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath and that was it. I started to yell at him to stay. To not go. He has to survive this. But he had no more pulse and it was too late to do anything.

"Yasmine! Jason!" Rosy yelled. I didn't look away from Marcus. Wow this is the last time I am going to see them. Then an ambulance came and took him away. I guess rosy was here all along and called for help. I cried on rosy shoulders. "And cut." The director said with a shaky voice.

Then marcus and Lucas came back to life and the rest of the cast came towards me. I was a crying mess. I couldn't stop crying. I have work with them for more than 3 years. They are part of me now. Without them I would be lost. But it is what it is.

After we had a moment full of tears, we all got up from the ground and I head to go to my next scene. Once I got to "my room" there was boxes already packed for me. "Action." When he said those words I put some folded clothes in the box. Once I did that I walked over to my mirror that had pictures of me and Yasmin's squad over the years. There was some of us camping, at the beach, at school dances. I then got the pictures of the 6 of us together at my 13th birthday party, before Jasmine and Lucas characters became evil.

"Almost done sweetie?" My pretend mom asked.

"Yea. Almost." I then put the pictures inside the box. One picture fell. I picked it up and it was a picture of Marcus and I at the beach taking a selfie in front of the fire pit. Which reminded my character to read the letter that Marcus gave me.

2-19-18

Jasmine,
Well it in the middle of the night and I can't stop thinking of you. Okay well let's start from the beginning. When I saw you for the very first time in Pre-School I knew I wanted to be your friend forever, because I didn't know what love was back then haha. But a few years later when we were in 4th grade, I knew I wanted you to be mine. Yasmine, you are different than most girls. You hate makeup, you hate dresses and skirts. Even when you always look bummy every single day, you still look beautiful to me. Okay well my point is that I love you. I Fucking Love You Yasmine. And I am happy I am finally admitting that to you and to myself. See I have never loved anyone just like how I love you. Yes I may have been with a few girls here and there but that was so I can get you off my mind, but eventually I gave up and decided to put all my focus on you. Hey. I just want to let you know that I will always be there for you Yassy. Even if you don't feel the same. I will take a bullet for you if I have to. I want to make some promises. In your drawer, right beneath your mirror there is a small black box. Inside there is a promise ring.

I then went to go look for the ring. Damn I forgot I even have the drawer, I really don't use this one. A few seconds later I found the ring.

I promise to make you happy. I promise I will take you out whenever I can. I promise to make you smile. I promise to keep you safe. I promise to save your life if I ever have to. I promise I'll be there whenever you need me. I promise to support you in whatever you do. I promise I will always trust you. And I promise I will always love you no matter what.

Tears started to fall down my face because now it was all too late.

Just promise me if I ever go away, that you will move on. Continue your life without me. Go find someone as nerdy as you. But just always remember to keep smiling and be happy. I'll still be around.

I took the ring and put it on my ring finger which fits perfectly. I started to cry on the bed. "Sweetie its time to go, we have to be there before 7am. And its a long drive." I nodded and she helped me put the last box in the truck.

Right before I got inside the car, I heard noises. "Yamine!" Rosy yelled. I stopped myself and waited for them to come.

"Reign, Veronica, Ellie." They then attacked me with a hug.

"Please don't go." Rossy said.

"I have to, for my own safety. I'll miss you guys so much."

"We'll miss you more." Brianna said.

"We all been best friends since 1st grade." Kianna said.

"And now we are becoming seniors." I said.

"So 11 years have gone by yet it feels like a lifetime." rossy said.

"Yea it does." I then looked at the three of them. Just looking at them because I will miss them a lot.

"Yasmine let's go please hun."

"I'm going. I guess this is goodbye?" I said.

"We'll see each again." I hugged one by one and after I hugged them, I went inside the car. When my mom started driving I looked behind me to see the 3 of them standing there. Rossy had her head resting on Kiannas shoulder while Brianna was hugging Kiannas arm. The camera was right in my face to capture tears falling down my face. And that is how the season ended.

"And cut." That was it. I am officially done with the show.

an: if you're confused its basically about Cezanne's last day with the cast and filming her last 2 scenes.

Published on 2-28-18 HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! 💕 (double maybe triple update today (: )