Chapter 39. part 1

It now has been a couple of months since the kidnap. I am now back in L.A. in my master bedroom. I yawn as I stretch and sat up on my bed. But then some arms pulled me back down.

"Mm good morning princess." He whispered in my ear.

"Good morning my love." I said as I turned my head and kiss him. He then let go of me and I began to get ready for the day.

After we both got read we head downstairs to make breakfast. While we were cooking someone came inside.

"Cez! I'm here. I brought some other people also. Don't worry, I didn't bring that bitch Rosy." I heard Jasmine said. After I wash my hands, I went towards the front door where my friends are at.

I haven't seen them since I left. The only person I saw was Jasmine when I came back.

We started chatting you know catching up on some stuff.

"Wait all of you guys quit?" I asked very confused.

"Yea. I mean after I found out what rosy said about you I told the director straight up its either she gets out of here or we all leave and of course he chose her. And now because of that the show is canceled." Kianna said.

"Yep but we are helping each other finding new jobs to do. I mean we all came from a very popular show and we are all very well known so it won't be hard for us." Brianna said.

I started to think how much I miss acting. I mean it something I loved to to. Loved.

"Do you want us to help you find an audition Cez?" Marcus asked.

"Hm? Oh no. I think I'm done with all of that. My managers are too bossy and I never end up liking them. Plus after what Rosy said about me, that has ruined my reputation. No one likes me anymore. I can't deal with hate. It upsets me. I think for now I should step out of the spotlight. I have my freedom back. I'm going to enjoy it until I'm ready once again."

They all looked at me and smiled.

"What are you going to do while you wait?" Lucas asked.

"Um I don't know. Go to collage? Travel the world? Get a job? I honestly don't know."

Marcus then just smiled out of no where. "What are you thinking Marcus?"

"I think you should become a YouTuber. Lucas and I are doing fantastic on YouTube. I think you'll be even better. I think you'll be able to create your own short films and make a living out of it."

"You think so?"

"Yea."

"Breakfast is ready." Joel said. I looked up to Joel and mouth 'sorry' since I left him all alone in the kitchen. "Its fine princess." He then kissed my cheek and sat down across from me next to Briana and Marcus.

"So any plans today?" Jasmine asked.

"Mm no not really. I think we were going to the mall to finish decorating our music studio." I said.

"You guys have a- can I uh-" Lucas said stuttering.

"Haha yea. Its down in the basement." Joel said.

"Marcus let's go." Lucas then grabbed marcus arm and pulled him out of his chair. The poor thing didn't even get a bite of his food.

I then grabbed his plate and mine and we all went down to the basement. They were both playing around with the sound system and Lucas is in there singing in the microphone.

We were all having fun taking turns going inside the sound booth and what not. My phone then rang. I picked it up and answered.

"Cez I'm here with my crew." Charlie said through the phone.