Interview Day!!!

Recap: Vedanth; new head of the company - Jwala's helping friends
*****
"So you all decided about it. Is it final decision???" Shalini asked her husband who is getting ready for office.

"Yes Shalu. We have decided it after so many discussions. Now it is final" Veer replied without looking at her and continuing his work on hair.

"But do you think Ved is mature to handle a business?" She asked frowning.

"The main objective of our plan is to make him mature and responsible." Veer said without taking his wife's words serious. He have also thought about it in mind a thousand times. And he reached at the conclusion that this is the right way to make his brother what they want.

"But he is not capable of dealing a business enterprise. He will spoil it and make us a huge loss." She keep muttering about Ved's inability.

"Stop it Shalu. He passed MBA from USA with good marks. Did you forget it?? He will overcome all difficulties through experience for a few months. I have full faith on him. And even if he spoil it, you dont need to worry.  Its his share in the properties. We have enough to live. We can compensate any loss. And dad is tired now as he is getting old. So this is the right time to take this decision." He fed up with her words against his loving brother.

"So if dad is tired,why can't you take over the exports from him??? You have already proved as a better business man. " She finally opened her ambition.

Veer smirked at her.
"So it's not because of your love to our family or business, you have told this much. I was waiting for you to come to this point. I know you better Shalu." He glared at her. She was embarrassed.

"Why can't I tell this?? You are enough to handle all our business groups " she said after a long pause.
"Stop it.  There is no more discussions or corrections on this topic now. Keep it on your mind."he warned her.
"Then I have to ask one thing more." She said.
"What's it?" He asked.
"What about your lovely brother's behavior?? Our lady staffs will resign  at the moment he taking charge." She said finally.
"Don't think about it much. We have already found a solution for it. We know what to do when and how. Now tell me where is dad?"he asked .
"Today is interview day for PA Na?? He went to temple. He will go to office from there directly. He said you to reach office at correct time and he would accompany you for taking interview."she said without any interest.
"Okay I am going now"he said.
"Anyway one thing you have done is good. The males preference for PA conditions. All the best." She said taunting him.
He left without replying for it.
*****
At Temple
"God this is a good opportunity for me. You know my problems better than me. Pls help me today. If I get this job, my half problems will be solved. Pls be with me throughout the interview. I should answer them correctly and impress them. Pls don't make it difficult for me." Jwala was praying infront of the Siva idol, her favourite God.

"Jwala, what type of praying is this? They will not give you the job if you are late for the interview itself" Nisha shouted from a distance.

"Yes I am coming." She said rushing to Nisha.

Another side of the temple
"God today is a crucial day. You know the reason. I want Ved to reach heights that I have dreamt about him. This is the only way left for it. I want good results. Pls show me a good and efficient PA for Vedanth. I cannot leave full responsibility of exports to my son alone. If he have a experienced assistant half things will be safe. Pls show me him in today's interview." Prakash opened his mind to all gods.