Fun begins!!!

Recap: The trio plan - Preparation for the trip.

Jwala's PoV
It's early morning and we are waiting at the airport to take our flight. His mom and dad came to depart us. And they return back now. I am nervous since this is the first time I am entering in a plane. Both Ved and Arav are waiting for the announcement and finally it came. They asked us to enter. I immediately took Ved's hand as I am scared. He looked at me in wonder. Arav asked me to take a window seat and Ved sat beside me. I left his hold seeing him smirking.

"What happened madam? Fear??"Ved asked.
"No..." my ego didn't allow me to let him know my fear.
"Okkk...."he again smirked. I wanted to break his head that moment. 😤😤😤He and his smirk.

The final announcement came and air hostess informed us to use the seat belt. I did so.

"Do you Know why this seat belts are for?" He asked and I shook my head in no.
"There may be chances when our plane crash with other planes while flying. That's why..."
"Stop it Ved.... dont lie....I won't believe you...you idiot.."I shouted.
"Ok fine.. then don't believe.."he said and turned away.

My heart started beating fast. Is he saying truth??? No Rey..I didn't heard about it.

"Oh god..if any accident occur pls save me like last time..And make sure that the pilot won't sleep this time..."He prayed making me shocked.

"What?????"I asked in shock.
"May be this is the last time I am seeing my wife. Who knows whether you will be alive when we reach.. Jwala.. forgive me for all my mistakes...may be I can't say this again..."He said.
"Don't scare me Ved.."I said afraid
"What to do? If anything occur it's our fate."he said.

The plane started taking off and I am shivering now.
"What should I do now?"I asked.
"If we hug the person sitting next to us, we won't feel any fear...we will be safe.."he said innocently.😂😂
I glared at him.
"Stupid..I know it's all your plan.. Don't fool me.."I said.
"Your wish..I am not forcing you.."He said leaning back on seat.
"And Jwala don't look outside the window..you may find ghosts of already dead people there..you might scare.."he said.
I just looked outside and immediately turned my face away.
"Not now..when we reach some more heights"he said.
"You are lying. I know"I said consoling myself.
"One more thing...The plane may shake sometimes....pray to God then.. because that may be our last moments in this world..I will really miss you Jwala." He said and the plane just shook for a moment.
Without thinking I hugged him and rested my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me.
I raised my chin to give him a glare.
"What? I am also afraid."he said smiling.
I closed my eyes tightly while he rested his chin on my head.
*****
Vedanth's PoV
Finally she is in my arms. Vedanth you deserve an Oscar for your acting skills. I wrapped my arms around her tightly. I smiled. It was tough to control my giggles. Hello Jwala baby...If you are fire,I am water which can end the flames within you.

"Did you say anything?"she asked raising her chin
"Me?? No...why?? May be the ghosts talking with each other"I said and she immediately immersed her head into my chest back.
I was laughing inside.😂😂😂
After sometime she slept. I smelled her hairs. Wow..her fragrance is making me crazy. She is more beautiful than a flower. I tugged her hair strands to the  backside of her ear. She moved a little in sleep and again fall asleep.