I Love Her - Realization!!!

Recap: Vedanth consoling Jwala - their cute moments....

Vedanth's PoV
What is happening to me when she is around? What is she doing to me?? Why I feel so much comfortable with her..not comfortable ..I m very happy with her...Yes I should accept..I am really happy with her more than anyone..she is giving me so much happiness that any girl couldn't make me feel till date...Why??? Why I am missing her so much even if it's a small duration when I am not in office...Why I am craving for her presence always? Am I mad??😛😛😛

I wandered to and fro across my room trying to find answer for my questions....I am missing her now also...it's very difficult to wait till morning to see her..I may fail...

I took my phone and dialled her number..I still remember how she gave me her mobile number after so much struggles and hesitations...A smile came on my face thinking about her..

"Hello" someone attended the call.

Who is this new girl? This is not Jwala..Her voice is not like this..

"Hello.. Give the phone to my Jwa..My PA.."I slipped my tongue and corrected it.
"Ok I will call akka.."she replied.

So it's Jwala's sister..If it was a boy attended the phone, I might have broken into her house now..

"Hello" Jwala spoke from other end.
"Hai"I replied.
"Why are you calling at this time?"she asked.
"I..I.."oh god..why did you called her Vedanth? Can't you find a proper reason before dialling...I snapped at me.😞
"Anything urgent?"she asked.
"Actually I called to ensure that you are ok.."I found a reason quickly..Great!!!
"What?"she asked confusingly.
"I mean..you were very depressed today..and reason for it was my sister..so I thought to check you once..are you ok now?" I asked.
"Oh..I am ok now..and thanks for your concern... thank you very much..."she said.

I can clearly sense the sincerity within her voice. I smiled.😄😄😄
"Ok...then you go sleep..see you tomorrow.." I said.
"Good night sir"she said when I was about to end the call.
"Good night"I replied and happily ended the call.

When I turned back there standing my loving mom with her hands crossed across her chest. I went to her and hugged her. She is surprised suddenly.

"Why are you so happy? I didn't see you like this before... what happened to you?"she asked cupping my face.

"Something has happened to me mom...I dont know what it is..."I said sadly.