Silence - Her Protest

Recap: Ved knowing the truth - Questioning Vedika - Declaring the punishment - Vedika agreeing...

Vedanth's PoV
Now I am stucked between devil and sea...what blunders you have done in the name of love Ved? Not Jwala..no one can forgive you..If I get a stick now, I might have beat myself..

So to whom I should apologize first?
Arav or Jwala?? It would be wonderful if they both forgave me at first sight?? Forgiveness at first sight.. sounds beautiful...👌

Ok lets decide by tossing..
I took a one rupee coin from pocket and keep it in my palm.
If head, I will talk to Jwala first. otherwise Arav.

"God..Pls give head.."I prayed before the tossing.
Then I tossed the coin on air and finally it fall on floor. I looked carefully to see it's an head. I jumped in happiness.
So now time to see my angry wife... Jwala, pls don't kill me..you will end up as a widow...

I went to her room and found her nowhere.
"Where is she? I saw her returning from office...where she vanished suddenly?"I was confused.

Then I heard the washroom door opening and I was stunned on the beauty of my wife...her hairs are wet and she is rubbing it with a towel..I forgot to blink my eyes.

"Hm...why are you here?"She asked seriously.

I didn't said anything.. Instead just stood there crossing my arms around chest. I looked at the floor when she came towards me.

"What?"she asked again.
"Jwala..you know I am a fool..."I said.
"That I know.."she said and I looked at her face.

"Can you forgive this fool for one last time?"I asked and her face changed.
" Promise..I won't give you a chance to forgive me anymore.."I said and she raised her brows.
"So hereafter are you going to do mistakes that don't deserve forgiveness?"she asked funnily.
"No...I mean..I won't do any mistakes more..."I said.
"Apology accepted..can you pls go now? I need to rest for a while."she said as if not interested.
"But Jwala..you didn't ask me why I apologize?"I asked in confusion.
"Your life is full of mistakes..so which crime I should forgive now?" She asked.

"Actually it was my mistake to misunderstand you. You needed me that time and what have I done? Just blamed you without knowing the truth..."I mentally slapped me.

"Mr.Vedanth..I have seen a lot of drama from you..can you pls say clearly?"She asked in a serious expression.
"Today only I knew that it was my sister who kidnapped you....I know I don't deserve your forgiveness. But Jwala.. I won't get peace if I didn't say this..I was actually.."I was interrupted by her.